View Full Version : I like this guy for Gov. Wish he had a shot at it..

05-09-2006, 10:42 PM
Bill Chambers tells it like it should be on a lot of issues
including the 2nd Amendment..Why the heck we can't
get behind a guy like this and get him in is the real
tragedy here in Ca. Ck it out for a couple seconds.

To put it simply, I believe in the Constitution of the United States of America in its entirety, from the preamble through and including the twenty-seventh amendment. The second amendment states: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." The second amendment is what allows all of our "rights" to be enforced by the people. The second amendment gives us the ability to fight our government, should they try to change from the Republic that we are, to another form of government. Should there be laws for gun ownership? Absolutely, but they should be based on facts, not political agendas. More restrictive guns laws aren't effective on lowering crime rates, because criminals don't abide by our laws. Homeowners need the ability to defend themselves, since help may not arrive until after a crime has been committed. In many cases, the mere presence of a firearm can defuse a possible violent or deadly situation.

05-10-2006, 4:41 AM
Bill Chambers needs a LOT of "grooming" before he will be a viable candidate. Also, I didn't like his short (but not sweet) statement regarding the border! Without actually saying it, he "took a dump" on the Minutemen Project....with a thinly veiled usage of the term "vigilantes"!

05-10-2006, 10:24 AM
Bill Chambers is just as bad as Arnold.
He says we need sensible gun laws...Then the thing about the border killed it

05-10-2006, 12:31 PM
Whoops. Maybe I best reread his bio. Wow..I stand corrected. Forget it.

I am against individuals taking matters into their own hands with vigilante type policing. They do not have the authority or ability to tackle this situation.
You members are right. This is serious BS.

05-10-2006, 5:58 PM
Hell, I'd vote for him.. he won't be any worse than any other candidate we've had "groomed" or not. I like his idea about the military guarding the borders. Maybe Mexico will get so stupid that we can finally take care of business once and for all..He's for property rights, gun rights, and supports people making their own decisions about their body and sexuality.. It seems to me he's for the idea of people liviing life without the governments nose entirely up their ***. In my opinion he's worth a shot.:D

05-14-2006, 5:41 PM
...It seems to me he's for the idea of people liviing life without the governments nose entirely up their ***. In my opinion he's worth a shot.:D

I second that!

I like Bill Chambers, I share a great deal of views with him.

Now if we could get Jeff Rambo to help him create a better website he might stand a chance :D