PDA

View Full Version : WTS*****HK USP .40 Compact************

squadelleven
08-27-2010, 2:17 PM
I have a compact USP .40 with only 200 rounds down the tube. In excellent condition. Comes with 5 magazines (Three are high capacity) and two holsters. Check out pics. $850 obo.

i1800collect
08-27-2010, 2:22 PM
Wrong section.

Read the Marketplace rules and post the ad here: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=92

ETA: Include a location as well.

Wicked Pete
08-27-2010, 4:52 PM
Welcome. Yea, no one looks here to purchase, try the Marketplace Forum. Be sure to read up on the posting rules, under the Sticky. Your "piece" looks nice, I think it is illegal to sell any mag greater than ten rounds. You'll have to sell it without the big mags. Check some of the other forums, it has been discussed...Ad nauseam. You can possess, if purchased before 2000, but can't import, manufacture, trade, sell...this is California! Just trying to help.

squadelleven
08-28-2010, 6:37 AM
Thanks

FS00008
08-28-2010, 11:01 AM
Welcome. Yea, no one looks here to purchase, try the Marketplace Forum. Be sure to read up on the posting rules, under the Sticky. Your "piece" looks nice, I think it is illegal to sell any mag greater than ten rounds. You'll have to sell it without the big mags. Check some of the other forums, it has been discussed...Ad nauseam. You can possess, if purchased before 2000, but can't import, manufacture, trade, sell...this is California! Just trying to help.

WRONG!!!!!!!! He can sell the high-caps as rebuild kits. This has been gone over over and over and over and over again. STOP SPREADING FUD!!!!

To the OP, wrong forum, and don't listen to the FUD that Pete was spreading. You cannot sell the mags assembled, take them apart and it's fine.

Here's the calguns wiki on the matter, http://wiki.calgunsfoundation.org/index.php/Large-capacity_magazine_restrictions

"One can disassemble the large-capacity magazine and sell the parts in or out of state. Note that the Bureau of Firearms statement that you can not buy large-capacity magazines is not supported by the Penal Code."

destro360
08-28-2010, 11:55 AM
WRONG!!!!!!!! He can sell the high-caps as rebuild kits. This has been gone over over and over and over and over again. STOP SPREADING FUD!!!!

To the OP, wrong forum, and don't listen to the FUD that Pete was spreading. You cannot sell the mags assembled, take them apart and it's fine.

Here's the calguns wiki on the matter, http://wiki.calgunsfoundation.org/index.php/Large-capacity_magazine_restrictions

"One can disassemble the large-capacity magazine and sell the parts in or out of state. Note that the Bureau of Firearms statement that you can not buy large-capacity magazines is not supported by the Penal Code."

that was not "fud" what the seller was trying to do is illegal. he was trying to sell "high caps" assembled. sure if he took them apart he could then sell them but i would bet who ever purchased them with the gun was intending to use them illegally.