PDA

View Full Version : Hawke SR6 scope?

The Orange Order
08-24-2010, 10:05 PM
Hey all I'm new on these forums and just did a PPT over at Annie's Get Your Gun in Corona for a AR-15 (did the transfer with a calguns member actually! Thank you Lethal_Addict!!). I was looking into different scopes and came across the Hawke sr6 while looking around with my dad on the net and I tried searching for some user experience or reviews but to no avail.. Was just wondering if anyone has anything to input about Hawke quality or experiences using their scopes?

I've been told that the scope is one of the most important parts of a rifle in terms of accuracy and precision so I definitely don't want to skimp out on that part!

CoyoteHunter555
08-25-2010, 1:03 PM
Welcome! SR6 is one of their reticles. What model scope is it? What type of AR? And what are your uses? I have the Hawke Sidewinder 30 6-24x56mm in both mil dot and with their SR12 reticle. Great scopes for around $400. Here is my AR w/ the mil dot sidewinder.

http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx359/JLAMB11/IMG_0759-1-1.jpg

CoyoteHunter555
08-25-2010, 1:13 PM
A heads up tho, you heard right, scope-rings-bases etc= very important. What is your budget? Because you can spend as much as $3000 on a scope.. but it all depends on how much you're willing to spend :D If you can spend more, don't stop at Hawke