PDA

View Full Version : Looking for aluminum anodizing services near Cerritos

RomeoTwoOne
08-24-2010, 3:03 AM
As title says, I am looking for affordable aluminum anodizing services in Cerritos and the surrounding areas. I have taken up machining as a hobby, and will be machining several small projects that I want anodized. I will be using T7075 and T6061 aluminum, and want a matte OD, Flat Dark Earth, and Flat black finish on my projects. Nothing big or a large run or any sort, just whatever I can crank out, all of the projects should would fit a small mailing box. Whether you have a DIY kit in your garage or have a professional shop willing to help out a Calgunner, I am interested in what you have to offer.

E Pluribus Unum
08-24-2010, 3:27 AM
You can do it yourself with a 12 volt battery charger and some easy to purchase chemicals.

Google home anodizing, there are many write-ups.

RomeoTwoOne
08-25-2010, 1:26 PM
You can do it yourself with a 12 volt battery charger and some easy to purchase chemicals.

Google home anodizing, there are many write-ups.

I am aware of DIY kits and home set ups to do anodizing, but I do not have the space to do so in my apartment, and I cannot justify cost of said set ups at the moment since I only need a few parts to be anodized.

armor2111
09-26-2010, 1:58 PM
lubeco,inc 6859 downey ave., long beach, ca. 90805, 562-602-1791 I recomend them because they are good. They are on downey off the 91fwy