PDA

View Full Version : Costa Mesa Show

Mail Clerk
08-23-2010, 6:40 PM
Rifle Gear,

Since your in the process of moving to a new facility I wonder if you will be a the Costa Mesa show this coming weekend???? If so what building will you be in???

Mail Clerk

shark92651
08-23-2010, 8:01 PM
Yes we will be at the show this weekend. This time around we will be in the first building on the left.

Mail Clerk
08-24-2010, 6:19 AM
Shark,

That's super!!! See you there:-)

Mail Clerk

Heavy_Grinder
08-24-2010, 9:26 AM
Yes we will be at the show this weekend. This time around we will be in the first building on the left.

So I take it you will be closing up shop then????

That might have just screwed up my plans. I really do not want to trek over to the show to make a firearm purchase. Had my heart set on doing a walk in purchase. damm I guess it'll have to wait for another week.

Riflegear
08-24-2010, 11:29 AM
@Heavy... don't know what you're talking about... we'll be open on Saturday as usual... albeit slightly shorthanded.

Heavy_Grinder
08-24-2010, 11:56 AM
@Heavy... don't know what you're talking about... we'll be open on Saturday as usual... albeit slightly shorthanded.

I recall that you did close up shop before on show day and only limited customers to doing pick ups only.....on second thought...I think it was because the parking lot needed repairs.

In any event, I guess I will see you guys this Saturday then to make my pistol purchase.:D