PDA

View Full Version : Upper handguards misc AR parts SPF

basshead
08-22-2010, 1:57 AM
I have a few things i would like to sell, im buying a pistol and need to make up for the lost cash. I want to sell all all together and local, but im willing to split up the gas block.

1st Young Manufacturing upper. Includes charging handle.
2 nd carbine length gas tube
3 Lmt stock handgaurds double heat sheald
4 delta ring
5 low profile gas block

Everything you need to complete and upper minus the barrel and BCG. All items have never been used and are perfect.

I live in Sacramento, And my asking Price is $80. Which is less than just the upper so your getting a great deal.

Pm with and questions. The only trades im looking for would be a partial trade on a Rommy kit or tantal kit with original barrel. Or other ak kits shoot me and offer.

MarCay08
08-22-2010, 7:47 AM
i will take 1, 4 pending pm..and if you are willing to split it up.

!@#$
08-22-2010, 9:50 AM
I have a few things i would like to sell, im buying a pistol and need to make up for the lost cash. I want to sell all all together and local, but im willing to split up the gas block.

1st Young Manufacturing upper. Includes charging handle.
2 nd carbine length gas tube
3 Lmt stock handgaurds double heat sheald
4 delta ring
5 low profile gas block

Everything you need to complete and upper minus the barrel and BCG. All items have never been used and are perfect.

I live in Sacramento, And my asking Price is $80. Which is less than just the upper so your getting a great deal.

Pm with and questions. The only trades im looking for would be a partial trade on a Rommy kit or tantal kit with original barrel. Or other ak kits shoot me and offer.

i'll take it