PDA

View Full Version : Looks like it may be Monday before we know

CalGunsNoob
05-05-2006, 11:50 AM
Called the DOJ to try to find something out and was told the person writing the memo is 'at home' and the director isn't there either. So they (some field reps) think it might be Monday before we know anything. Of course, the field reps are cut out of the loop and the brass isn't in. Typical gov, clusterf*ck.

thmpr
05-05-2006, 11:51 AM
Called the DOJ to try to find something out and was told the person writing the memo is 'at home' and the director isn't there either. So they (some field reps) think it might be Monday before we know anything. Of course, the field reps are cut out of the loop and the brass isn't in. Typical gov, clusterf*ck.

Dont hold your breath on this one....:eek:

NoTime2Shoot
05-05-2006, 11:58 AM
Of course they are not in. They are taking their time to set up their Cinco De Mayo parties.

bwiese
05-05-2006, 11:58 AM
From what I'd heard, there was unclarity whether it'd be _this_ Thurs/Fri or _next_ Thurs/Fri.

Fate
05-05-2006, 12:00 PM
...or the next....or the next....or the next...:rolleyes:

NoTime2Shoot
05-05-2006, 12:04 PM
Tomorrow, tomorrow, they'll list them, tomorrow............

kenc9
05-05-2006, 12:09 PM
From what I'd heard, there was unclarity whether it'd be _this_ Thurs/Fri or _next_ Thurs/Fri.

They probably posted the first memo to stop all the phone calls and quetions about are these AK/AR rifles legal!

Then they started getting too many calls about the list, SO they yanked "that darn memo" down to quite things down.

They got a lame duck Director...Nobody in Sacramento wants to talk about it...

Those girls answering the phones are probably sick of it all!!!!

Whats a few lonely DOJ agents to do???? HAHA

:)

AS45-70
05-05-2006, 12:10 PM
I predict we will have a similar post like this everyday.

Doest it really matter when they add them to the list !

Go buy some lowers and you wont need to worry when the new list comes out :)

blacklisted
05-05-2006, 12:46 PM

Whatever it may be, I just DROSed another receiver just in case. :D

pepsi2451
05-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Can't trust the field reps at all. I was told in January that It wasn't illegal to buy my AK receiver but they would be listing next week.:rolleyes:

TheMan
05-05-2006, 12:55 PM
Whatever it may be, I just DROSed another receiver just in case. :D

Just one? I just DROS'd 8 more receivers. :D

Apostolos
05-05-2006, 1:10 PM
Two more weeks.

God Bless,
David

antarius
05-05-2006, 1:25 PM
They're writing a MEMO? Awesome.. I don't care about memo's.

They can right memo's all year, every day, every week... memo's don't change what goes on -- they simply show me the DOJ's intent.

When they update the list, or reveal the idea of new legislation, then I will start paying attention. Until then, CA-AR fun it is!

caduckgunner
05-05-2006, 1:28 PM

At least they didn't tell you there dog ate it:p

blacklisted
05-05-2006, 2:25 PM
Just one? I just DROS'd 8 more receivers. :D

Believe me, if I had the money I would get 8...or 80.