PDA

View Full Version : Armory USA rifle

ARFAN
05-04-2006, 6:46 PM
I am a newbie and just found out about this site. I have a naive question.
Is it legal to get SSR-85-c2 bulgarian ak from Armory USA to Cali and put it with the fixed mag 10 rds. In addition, It's disassembled when It send to CA.
I need your advise and inputs
Thanks a lot in advance for your reply

Charliegone
05-04-2006, 6:53 PM
I am a newbie and just found out about this site. I have a naive question.
Is it legal to get SSR-85-c2 bulgarian ak from Armory USA to Cali and put it with the fixed mag 10 rds. In addition, It's disassembled when It send to CA.
I need your advise and inputs
Thanks a lot in advance for your reply

Yes you can. Just have them (whoever it is) send it without a pistol grip. On a side note..getting my armory USA 5.45 receiver soon.:D

kantstudien
05-04-2006, 7:30 PM
No, it is highly unallowed, at least until you tell me who your source is. ;)

ohsmily
05-04-2006, 7:43 PM
"advise" does not = "advice"

Leadthrower
05-04-2006, 7:48 PM
No, it is highly unallowed, at least until you tell me who your source is. ;)

LOL!, are the FFL's in SoCal really that hard to find that will do AK transfers? Well good luck with getting one. BTW, I like my Armory USA's better than any other AK receiver I've seen thus far.

kantstudien
05-04-2006, 7:53 PM
The problem is not finding the transfer FFL, it is finding an out of state source willing to go through all that trouble of unscrewing a bolt.

ARFAN
05-04-2006, 8:19 PM
"advise" does not = "advice"
You are absolutely right. It was my typo.:)

EBWhite
05-04-2006, 9:08 PM
You are absolutely right. It was my typo.:)

Don't worry about a simple mistake, ohsmiley has image issues. He likes making himself feel smarter than others by pointing out mistakes ;)

If anyone wants a Global trades 5.45 receiver, i know an out of state ffl that has them for sale at about 75 bucks each, in stock last time i checked and he ships here :-)

Nobody has GT stuff right now....

markymark
05-04-2006, 9:10 PM
The problem is not finding the transfer FFL, it is finding an out of state source willing to go through all that trouble of unscrewing a bolt.
Why not go through Spreadfire? It'll cost you $30 extra plus shipping for them to take off the pistol grip.

bwiese
05-04-2006, 9:28 PM
Make sure there's no flash hider attached when it comes in, either. It's not just the pistol grip - it's any one of pistol grip, flash hider, folding/thubmhole/telestock, forward pistol grip, etc.

markymark
05-04-2006, 9:45 PM
Make sure there's no flash hider attached when it comes in, either. It's not just the pistol grip - it's any one of pistol grip, flash hider, folding/thubmhole/telestock, forward pistol grip, etc.
Oops, I should have been more specific.