PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone....

Nor_Cal_Angler
08-18-2010, 3:08 PM
New guy here....been lurking for awhile and decided to drop the intro.

I got tiped off to the site a bit ago from a fellow member, they told me nothing but positives about the site and some of their interactions (a few purchases from members, and meeting a few people at the range) and he suggested I join up.

I guess a bio is kinda in order and the reason for my being here...

31 year old guy that is into the outdoors, I hunt and fish with the best'of'em and really am intrested in starting to rifle shoot....

I am a Vol. FF with a local dept here in N. Cali (the guy who told me about Calguns is another FF) but my full time job is Code Enforcement...

I got a buddy at the dept. who just transfered to my shift and (we have hunted together before he switched shifts) he is retired Army (101st) we got to talking and we both want to build an AR-10...he is true to his M4 but he would love to step it up to a 7.62 and me having neither, but always enjoying the extra punch (.45 acp guy here) argreed.

So long and the short of it is..I figured that I would talk it up with you all and get the skinny on where to purchase the things needed to build a NICE AR-10...

anyways..thanks for the ear and future responses...

Jake

mrlonewolf
08-18-2010, 3:37 PM
Hello Jake.

Welcome to Calguns.

bsg
08-18-2010, 4:41 PM
welcome to the forum.

NorCalSJ
08-19-2010, 12:56 PM
Welcome to Calguns...

PatriotnMore
08-19-2010, 1:02 PM
Welcome, lots of new people today, join in the fun.