PDA

View Full Version : Driving

pieeater
08-17-2010, 5:32 PM
Its funny, I drive a big F350 crewcab Diesal truck with tool boxes and lumber usualy hanging out of it. Most likely a guys truck with some construction dude driving. I rarely have a problem nobody rides my ***, cuts me off, or doesnt let me merge.
I also drive my wifes Yukon soccer mom mobile a lot. It has factory dark windows so from behind its kind of hard to see whos driving but most probably assume a chick. Nothing but problems guys riding my ***, wont let me merge, etc, etc. As soon as they see its a angry ugly bald guy driving they flee like scared little kids.

I dont know what it is i guess these guys have some kind of tough guy syndrome or something. lol

Steyrlp10
08-18-2010, 11:56 AM
I get that all the time to and from the office. Some of the Calgunners have spotted my Tahoe only because it's a bit obvious with the .45 hitch cover and huge Calguns stickers on back - lol

I think people are just rude regardless of what you're driving. I could have semis in front of me, but they don't care. They think if they threaten to enter my cargo area, I'll drive faster. Geez, I can only go as fast as the person in front of me.

They're jerks to my husband in his Suburban too. It doesn't seem to be a matter of gender, just a matter of not being able to cure stupid :)

Sajedene
08-18-2010, 7:24 PM
I hate that. Usually, they're the bad drivers too.

pieeater
08-18-2010, 8:29 PM
I get that all the time to and from the office. Some of the Calgunners have spotted my Tahoe only because it's a bit obvious with the .45 hitch cover and huge Calguns stickers on back - lol

I think people are just rude regardless of what you're driving. I could have semis in front of me, but they don't care. They think if they threaten to enter my cargo area, I'll drive faster. Geez, I can only go as fast as the person in front of me.

They're jerks to my husband in his Suburban too. It doesn't seem to be a matter of gender, just a matter of not being able to cure stupid :)

I'll have to keep an eye out for the Tahoe since you cant be more than 15 minutes from me. lol

pieeater
08-18-2010, 8:34 PM
I hate that. Usually, they're the bad drivers too.

Exactly!! Nothing better than when someone changes lanes without looking almost killing you. Then proceeds to flip you off for some unknown reason like it was your fault.

thevic
08-18-2010, 8:38 PM
i dont have many issues with drivers. maybe the hk, ar15, ruger stickers with a bald guy and a. bobble head jesus scares them lol

Purple K
08-18-2010, 8:43 PM
Exactly!! Nothing better than when someone changes lanes without looking almost killing you. Then proceeds to flip you off for some unknown reason like it was your fault.

The government has taught everyone that NOTHING is their fault anymore.

Steyrlp10
08-19-2010, 11:20 AM
I'll have to keep an eye out for the Tahoe since you cant be more than 15 minutes from me. lol

Now remember, no waving at me with your middle finger :D

onequickshift
10-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Its funny, I drive a big F350 crewcab Diesal truck with tool boxes and lumber usualy hanging out of it. Most likely a guys truck with some construction dude driving. I rarely have a problem nobody rides my ***, cuts me off, or doesnt let me merge.
I also drive my wifes Yukon soccer mom mobile a lot. It has factory dark windows so from behind its kind of hard to see whos driving but most probably assume a chick. Nothing but problems guys riding my ***, wont let me merge, etc, etc. As soon as they see its a angry ugly bald guy driving they flee like scared little kids.

I dont know what it is i guess these guys have some kind of tough guy syndrome or something. lol

Between my guy and I, we have 3 fords, 3 chevys, and 2 dodge big trucks. 2 f350s one a dually, and one f250 single cab lifted play toy for him. chevys 3500 dually for me, 3500 dually for him and a 2500 HD single cab slight lift play toy for me. 3500 dodge dually for him, and a single cab custom dually for me.

Our smaller trucks are a new ford raptor, a raptor concept ford ranger my bfs building for his private collection, I have an 06 ss silverado, and a 06 colorado extreme we finished swapping this summer, LS3 crate engine from guarantee chevrolet :) . He has a single cab yellow bee truck from dodge, with the big snouts.

My suv is a newer blazer ss, his is an expedition rsc. Hes building an explorer rsc into a raptor concept rig again for his private collection and use.

We drive a pair of newer camaros, mines mildly build his is a test bed mule for his group.

Windows are tinted, but usually for all these? No one really cuts either of us off, or tails, cause they are pretty big. I drive alot from OC to Kern County, so its a long drive, but I don't speed, I don't obstruct fastlane, etc.

But there are alot of rude drivers out there, or reckless. As well immature rice rocket kids, or muscle head junkies, or euro cake cars. Always romping on their gas, always flashing their e lights like morons. I hate people who drive like that on the road. Or people who are texting while driving, or eating, etc. Eat before you are driving, make calls or text before or after driving, its all just common sense.

Soccer mom vehicle lol. thats cute hahahahaha. And a bald angry guy in it? Thats kinda scary lmao.