PDA

View Full Version : Everyone relax

TonyNorCal
05-03-2006, 5:58 PM
We'll all know soon enough what's happening:p . I am firmly of the opinion that the fact that something is happening bodes well for us all. As many of you know...we were all stuck in limbo until her highness the DOJ saw fit to make a move. Well, being the model of efficiency they are it's only been 5 months...so be proud of your tax dollars being put to good work.

I for one have virtually no stress at the moment, unlike Dec/Jan.

Of course, I have *lots* of off-list goodness...so that's easy to say.

But, as many here have been saying since Dec....people shouldn't have waited to get what you want...action should have already been taken....

Heck, I bought way more receivers than I can afford to build anytime soon...but getting the receivers was the important thing.

At any rate...kick back, relax, whatever happens happens

I am sure in the end all will be well

bwiese
05-03-2006, 6:00 PM
Just about _ANY_ change in status quo is good.

It means they are reacting to us.

leelaw
05-03-2006, 6:06 PM
Just about _ANY_ change in status quo is good.

It means they are reacting to us.

<Event Horizon> It's like an immune system. The ship is reacting to us, and the reactions are getting stronger! </Event Horizon>

Hopefully the DOJ's reaction doesn't involve taking us to Hell. :D

I'm eager, but stress-free about this. I filled my stress quote in February. :p

shopkeep
05-03-2006, 6:17 PM
Well I for one wish they would have taken LONGER to act. I never had enough time to sell the two Carbon Fiber Vulcan V-15s I have and now I'm stuck with them FOREVER!!! Fat chance anyone out of state will buy them.

shopkeep
05-03-2006, 6:27 PM
Hmmm...if you build them up and glue the receivers together to get a double barreled AR, would it be an AW because the total internal capacity is +10 rounds?

I can just see it now... a double barreled AR with a custom free-float rail that contains both of the barrels and gas tubes.

leelaw
05-03-2006, 7:04 PM
I can just see it now... a double barreled AR with a custom free-float rail that contains both of the barrels and gas tubes.

Oh man, this could get pretty good...

You could put a normal upper on the right one, and a Stag left-handed one on the left rifle..

Fuse the two triggers together so they both fire at the same time, and cross the gas tubes so they cycle the other...

You mught be on to something there. :D

TheMan
05-03-2006, 9:05 PM

You could put a normal upper on the right one, and a Stag left-handed one on the left rifle..

Fuse the two triggers together so they both fire at the same time, and cross the gas tubes so they cycle the other...

I've seen similar stuff already done.

Shopkeep, out of the goodness of my heart, I will offer you $5 each for those Vulcan lowers, just so that you can dump them off in time. :)

adamsreeftank
05-03-2006, 10:04 PM

If one pull of the trigger caused both uppers to fire, it would be an illegal machine gun. You would need two triggers to be legal. You could also use 5 round mags to stay under the limit.

shopkeep
05-04-2006, 2:39 AM
If one pull of the trigger caused both uppers to fire, it would be an illegal machine gun. You would need two triggers to be legal. You could also use 5 round mags to stay under the limit.

Just think I could solder a rod between both of the takedown pins so it cracked open like a double barrel shotty.

Scope
05-04-2006, 8:04 PM
Hopefully the DOJ's reaction doesn't involve taking us to Hell. :D

+1 Hopefully the DOJ and legislature will have a sane response to this situation.

xenophobe
05-04-2006, 8:15 PM
At any rate...kick back, relax, whatever happens happens

Umm... hate to tell you this, but you're the one who needs to relax... lol You have started 5 threads in the last couple of days about all of this. As a matter of fact, you could have put it all in one post and it would have sounded like a dialogue:

Everyone relax
Something appears to be happening, e-mailed Alison
Called the DOJ and was told 'something new' may be posted
Seems to me that if May 1st were list day you'd still have some time to buy
Isn't the DOJ something else? LOL

Leadthrower
05-04-2006, 8:40 PM
Well I'm gonna chill about this whole situation and have a few cold beers while I wait...:)

gs3608
05-04-2006, 9:07 PM
All this waiting is doing nothing for my bank account. Everytime I get hold of some extra cash, I want to buy more lowers:D

shopkeep
05-04-2006, 9:07 PM
Well I'm gonna chill about this whole situation and have a few cold beers while I wait...:)

+1 to that. I already started the obligatory poll complete with the usual "WE'RE ALL GOING TO JAIL" tin foil hat response. Lets let it ride!

bear308
05-04-2006, 9:21 PM
Fuse the two triggers together so they both fire at the same time,

wouldn't that make it a machine gun, more than one round with one pull of the trigger.