PDA

View Full Version : EMT looking for work

Zachary M. Epstein
08-17-2010, 11:16 AM
Hello, I am a NREMT and OCEMS registered EMT-B looking for work, the problem is i leave for basic training october 19th, I am in need of temporary work. I was a Range Officer at Markham park target range in Davie Florida. I was responsible for 66 shooting positions on a hot cold range. I also did basic pistol, rifle, shotgun instruction on the side. Honesty, Loyalty, and Hardwork are what I'm all about. Thank you for your time -Zach

ankyle62
08-17-2010, 2:14 PM
you should be able to find emt work, but as im sure you know most places pay emt poorly.

Zachary M. Epstein
08-17-2010, 2:51 PM
i've applied to all private EMS companies in orange county, and I have experience. No one seems to be hiring in the last month I guess. Plus telling the I'm going to basic in a month and a half doesn't exactly excite employers. Most companies take almost a month of training days, interviews, and background check waiting before you get your first shift.

Tallestsniper
09-03-2010, 9:56 AM
Frontsights in Nevada is always hireing. Im an EMT and I just got picked up by Medfleet in San Diego and also hired on as skills instructor for the school I graduated from. Have you tried CPR instructor positions in the area? Good luck Zachary!

Lissauer
09-11-2010, 8:16 PM
Zachary, does your father live in Walnut Square?