PDA

View Full Version : I'm not worried, should I be?

sac7000
05-03-2006, 1:10 PM
Took apart my last build, laid out all my lowers and photographed them together. If they confiscate my pretty little aluminum paperweights I will be a man about it and not cry. We had a short time together but it was wonderful while it lasted. Will they be forced into extinction in the firery DOJ furnaces? Or tossed overboard into the depths of the Pacific Ocean?

I'm not worried for the list is coming and I am ready.

Ryan HBC
05-03-2006, 1:16 PM
No matter what they decide, they cannot take those away from you.

Ten Rounder
05-03-2006, 1:37 PM
You might get your CRV back, provided it(thier) smashed into itty bitty pieces.

tenpercentfirearms
05-03-2006, 1:45 PM
We have nothing to worry about. And everyone knows why...

The list is coming, the list is coming. I had to take a detour through Yosemite. This trip is taking longer than I thought.

shopkeep
05-03-2006, 1:46 PM
We've won. They cannot take away our lawfully obtained and possessed property. They will fight on in courts and through inane regulatory attempts, but they can't take away our guns now. Worst case scenario is a registration period triggered by redefinition of the fixed magazine... even then though the new definition won't apply to us anyhow.

We win. The DOJ now has to decide how to explain to the press how they got completely owned by a couple guys online who had never met in person before :)!

sac7000
05-03-2006, 4:48 PM
We've won. They cannot take away our lawfully obtained and possessed property. They will fight on in courts and through inane regulatory attempts, but they can't take away our guns now. Worst case scenario is a registration period triggered by redefinition of the fixed magazine... even then though the new definition won't apply to us anyhow.

We win. The DOJ now has to decide how to explain to the press how they got completely owned by a couple guys online who had never met in person before :)!

I smell a 60 minutes piece brewing here.... " Red faced CADOJ caught in a pickle with anti-gun groups, Bill Lockyear resigns as state's top cop "

NeoWeird
05-03-2006, 5:26 PM
I just hope it all doesn't back fire on us in the long run.

Think about it. News covering how current gun laws still allow "AK-47 and M-16 style assault rifles" into our streets, and out of the mysts comes a Democrat with all the right answers, who claims a total ban of these types of rifles is what we really need. The laws are too lax, we need to act now with the aid of our soon-to-be-legal-when-I-am-elected-Governor illegal friends from across the border and stop these baby killing, bank robbing, terrorist weapons from coming into our heart land.

The ironic thing I was thinking about yesterday was, even with illegally used body armor and illegal weapons, the North Hollywood bank robbery was NOT successful. Wouldn't that lead someone to believe that these weapons don't make robbing banks easier, especially when hundreds do it each year with no more than a handgun?