PDA

View Full Version : Great experience!

socalsbetter
08-16-2010, 8:19 PM
hey all i just recentley (finally) got my first Ar-15 built (pics will be up soon) first id like to thank calguns.net everyone has been awesome! and very helpful, second to the guys at parallax tactical joe and every one else there was Great!! even helped me put togther my calguns.net golden bear lower!
I highley recomend them to anyone building an AR. third the guys at ammobros great customer service! and a ton of parts!

specs as of right now
parallax tac extreme upper with troy trx rail,16'' chrome lined barrel mid length carbine,low pro jd gas block, jd upper, bcm med latch charging handle,rra chrome bolt,yhm ez pull pins.
troy flip sights.
calguns.net golden bear lower with magpul ctr,magpul trigger gaurd, magpul BAD lever,rra with houge parts kit,ambi saftey.
10/30 pmags

still to come timney 3.5lbs skeleton trigger maybe a mako grip?? oh and maybe optics not to shure yet.

once again Thanks to joe at parallax tac, ammo bros and all who have anwsered all of my questions here!

Brandon

bsg
08-16-2010, 8:42 PM
congratulations! it's always nice when the pieces just seem to come together....