PDA

View Full Version : Hello to Tracy Rifle and Pistol!

PolishMike
08-16-2010, 9:17 AM
Hola Amigos!

We now have our own section you guys can ask questions in.

If you haven't already, please check out our webstore at http://tracyrifleandpistol.com/gun_store/

Please realize this is only a fraction of the guns we carry and can get. Updates will be happening all the time.

So let us know if you need anything!

Mike

Southpaw45
08-16-2010, 10:05 PM
Glad to see you made it to the vendors section. Let the questions begin..

TANK
08-16-2010, 11:00 PM
SWEET NICE TO SEE A LOCAL SHOP ON HERE.

teg767
10-15-2010, 5:52 PM
First visit at the store today. Although Mike was not around, the people behind the counter were so great and know their product very well. I had the chance to hold and see the PS90 rifle they have on display. That rifle was so sleek out of the ordinary firearm design. Lot's of black rifles and interesting ones too. Certainly its a must to visit this shop for those tired of seeing the old stuff. Plenty of shops and restaurants to check out too if your visiting the area.

siliconphreak
10-19-2010, 4:50 PM
Great store and great service, i recommend you guys to anyone I know looking for a firearm. Btw I love your new radio ad regarding zombies, it was funny and awesome to hear.

ZapThyCat
10-20-2010, 9:43 AM
The "don't tread on me" snake in the logo is enough to make me want to give them my business...

What's the going rate on a Romanian PSL? You mentioned you can order those, and quoted me an insanely good price last time I was in the store...