PDA

View Full Version : AB 1934 Open Carry Ban Action Alert/ Immediate NEED!

puppy8a9
08-11-2010, 11:29 AM
For those in possession of letters of opposition to this bill that are on letterhead or contain an official title/ position:

This is an action alert item: Any members who have in their possession letters of opposition on letterhead please email them to me or fax them to me immediately. If you would like to mail them please let me know. AB 1934 floor analysis has been revised and much more support included and only a couple oppositions. I will be making sure all Senate Members are made aware of the lack of documents in opposition. I have three from Saldana's binder which will be included in this.

Email
mailto:MDUSD@sbcglobal.net

Fax:
(925) 798-0486

I am a 100% volunteer lobbyist who has been dealing with this issue in CA, I take no compensation for what I do. Any questions you have feel free to contact me at (925) 798-0486 ph/fax

MudCamper
08-11-2010, 2:21 PM
I assume you have a copy of the CalGuns Foundation letter (http://www.hoffmang.com/firearms/CGF-AB1934-Opposition-2010-06-21.pdf).

dieselpower
08-11-2010, 2:29 PM
For those in possession of letters of opposition to this bill that are on letterhead or contain an official title/ position:

This is an action alert item: Any members who have in their possession letters of opposition on letterhead please email them to me or fax them to me immediately. If you would like to mail them please let me know. AB 1934 floor analysis has been revised and much more support included and only a couple oppositions. I will be making sure all Senate Members are made aware of the lack of documents in opposition. I have three from Saldana's binder which will be included in this.

Email
mailto:MDUSD@sbcglobal.net

Fax:
(925) 798-0486

I am a 100% volunteer lobbyist who has been dealing with this issue in CA, I take no compensation for what I do. Any questions you have feel free to contact me at (925) 798-0486 ph/fax

That's because it was deleted or tossed out.

unusedusername
08-11-2010, 3:45 PM
I am a 100% volunteer lobbyist who has been dealing with this issue in CA, I take no compensation for what I do.

Since you only have 11 posts, maybe it is a fair question to ask who you are lobbying for? Can you provide a reference on your organizations website that points to you as working for them?

The internet makes anonymity easy, so we have no way to know who you are.

If you are already well-known then I apologize, it is just that I don't recognize your username...