PDA

View Full Version : My new Glock has a flaw.(Update) Kudos to Glock's customer service!

Napalm Bulldog
08-11-2010, 11:21 AM
Update below picture!:D

Well I picked up my new G22 two days ago and brought it home. When looking at it I noticed that the coating on the shell extractor is missing on part of it. I know it does not affect the functionality of it. Just wanted to let others know about the defect. I went back to where I bought it and four more in the case had the same defect. I called Glock and left a message for a rep to get back to me. So I will update what happens.

Where the coatings missing is the lower corner of extractor closest to the barrel. It actually looks like a nick, But its not after looking. Just missing the coating. Makes it look warn. None of my other three Glocks have this.:confused:

This sucks! I'm use to my Glocks looking perfect and my others that have been shot dont look near as bad. Kinda kills the good feeling of buying a new one.

Sorry camera phone pic!

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt14/rebecca4333/zootrip2009september111.jpg

Update= I just got off the phone with the rep and they are sending me the replacement part. I am real impressed. The rep was friendly and gave great no hassle service. He had me describe the problem and got my info to send me the part. I'm shocked how easy it was to get it radified.

den888
08-11-2010, 4:03 PM
Yep, Glock's Customer Service has been excellent to deal with.

Joe
08-11-2010, 4:29 PM
Wow. Awesome CS from glock. Just another reason they're the best.