PDA

View Full Version : New to the boards, not to guns

deadlyapp
08-11-2010, 12:54 AM
Well, seeing as I'm moving back down to california for the short amount of time I have left of school, I figured I'd join the site.

I need a new safe. Got any clues of where I can get one around San Luis Obispo?

And not no chinsey sheet metal one either.

and hi! Hope maybe I'll shoot with one or two of you, I know I have several friends on the site somewhere, maybe they'll see this post.

bjl333
08-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Welcome to Calguns !!!

And make sure you get a safe with a dial in SLO !!!

deadlyapp
08-11-2010, 1:03 AM
Welcome to Calguns !!!

believe me, it's a done deal. I'm coming down from Washington where we can do just about anything, it's gonna be rough coming back down to cali.

I got my smaller 14ish gun safe for only about 350 up here, but can't find anything local to slo that sells around that price. GRR.

bjl333
08-11-2010, 1:10 AM
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=322376

This threat was what I was referring to about the safe !!!

believe me, it's a done deal. I'm coming down from Washington where we can do just about anything, it's gonna be rough coming back down to cali.

I got my smaller 14ish gun safe for only about 350 up here, but can't find anything local to slo that sells around that price. GRR.

deadlyapp
08-11-2010, 1:20 AM
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=322376

This threat was what I was referring to about the safe !!!

I assume that is about the officers illegally entering a house and cracking open someones safe correct?

Yeah, I read the articles. disgusting.

bjl333
08-11-2010, 1:32 AM
I assume that is about the officers illegally entering a house and cracking open someones safe correct?

Yeah, I read the articles. disgusting.

If he had a dial safe instead of a key safe, the story might have a little different ending !!!

deadlyapp
08-11-2010, 2:58 PM
If he had a dial safe instead of a key safe, the story might have a little different ending !!!

Either way, if the cops wanted into the safe, they're going to get in. It's not very difficult to crack open a hardened safe either if you can get it on its back and start prying with enough force.

bsg
08-11-2010, 3:37 PM
welcome to the forum.

INJUNTOM
08-11-2010, 9:33 PM
Welcome aboard