PDA

View Full Version : A couple questions

bubbapug1
08-10-2010, 11:57 AM
when will it rain

how much will it rain

Josh3239
08-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Shipped, it would need a single shot mod. Once it is yours the mod can be removed. This is to dodge the roster.

You can buy an AR pistol upper as long as you comply with the NFA laws. That mostly means being aware of constructive possession/intent. The upper itself not really regulated. I assume this is for a AR pistol? If so, you would need a magazine lock. The magazine lock will kill the evil features like the flash hider and the threaded barrel.

bubbapug1
08-10-2010, 1:01 PM
Yes

shotcaller6
08-10-2010, 2:48 PM
If you are going to use your existing lower, I believe it has to be registered as a pistol lower before you can attach a pistol upper.

ucb
08-10-2010, 3:48 PM
Shipped, it would need a single shot mod. Once it is yours the mod can be removed. This is to dodge the roster.

You can buy an AR pistol upper as long as you comply with the NFA laws. That mostly means being aware of constructive possession/intent. The upper itself not really regulated. I assume this is for a AR pistol? If so, you would need a magazine lock. The magazine lock will kill the evil features like the flash hider and the threaded barrel.

Do you mean allow? Flash hiders and threaded barrel rules only apple to pistols with detachable magazines

And for either to be shipped, it needs to have a 0 shot sled and the bullet button

Josh3239
08-10-2010, 4:14 PM
No, I mean what I typed. Flash hiders and threaded barrels do NOT matter in this case because it will not have a detachable magazine. As I said, the magazine lock (bullet button) is required and will kill off those two evil features.

Single shot mod = sled + bullet button

bubbapug1
08-10-2010, 9:22 PM
Its