I realize this isn't a gun issue but will soon be. I just hope
all remember this pic. This is Angelides getting some
kissy poo from the wicked witch herself. The Gov is not
the best choice for those who happen to be law abiding
gun enthusiasts, but do want someone like this guy
with blessings from the likes of Feinstein to be the next
Gov ? Get out and vote in Nov, so we can at least have
a chance for preservation. Or doesn't anyone recall
what happened when Grey Davis was in office...
With either Westly or Angelides in office, we'll be in trouble.

http://www.yahoo.com/s/300349

http://pic14.picturetrail.com/VOL544/713502/1204867/143078791.jpg

Ford8N
04-29-2006, 7:53 PM
Arnold is not our friend.

CALI-gula
04-29-2006, 8:12 PM
Arnold is not our friend.

No, he's not. But don't be mislead into thinking Phil Angelides or Steve Westley are even close to being our "friends" - they are our worse possible options here in CA. If you think Gray Davis was bad, either one of these jackaszes is sure to be much worse. They will literally pick up the baton that Gray Davis was forced to drop.

BOTH Phil Angelides and Steve Westly are radbidly anti-2nd Amendment. They don't state they want "moderate" gun control, they specifically state they want bans, period.

Short of Tom McClintock being an option, the Republicans are still standing by Arnold, and Arnold is the least likely choice to pass MORE anti-2nd Amendment laws at a rapid rate. He passed AB50, which I will never forgive him for doing, but he turned down many more other anti-2nd Amendment bills which Gray Davis surely would have passed.

I don't like Arnold, but I have no desire to "send him a message" simply by voting for someone who is worse, not only for 2nd Amendment rights but for the budget, immigration laws, taxes, DMV restrictions and fees, education, business, and a whole host of other issues. That would make no sense.

By the way, that photo of Phil Angelides getting a great big sticky smooch from Diane Feinstein should be more than a warning. You can almost hear her words to ol' Phil there "Ban all firearms, and there'll be a whole lot more of this, and then some!".

chris
04-29-2006, 8:51 PM
if these morons are elected and they probably will. just because the Dems are heated up about davis getting the boot i think it may be time to move out of the state. i just have to find another federal job out of thei f@#i)) up state. but hopefully the voters won't be fooled. but then again it is Kalifornia.:(

bg
04-29-2006, 10:37 PM
if these morons are elected and they probably will. just because the Dems are heated up about davis getting the boot i think it may be time to move out of the state. i just have to find another federal job out of thei f@#i)) up state. but hopefully the voters won't be fooled. but then again it is Kalifornia.:(

I can promise you more Dems will be voting. Why ?
Has anybody noticed how those who support the illegal
infestation going on with huge demonstrations are also
doing all they can to get prospective voters signed
up ? There has been a lot of new registrations being
filed just in time to qualify for the Nov election.
Now how do ya think these people will vote...It
won't be with the elephant side of the zoo, it'll be
with the "other" party.

We get a Dem in the Gov's seat, we're in deep doo-doo.

shopkeep
04-30-2006, 3:57 AM
Westly or Angelides in the Governor's seat would be an open hand to sign every anti-gun bill that makes it there. Serialized ammo... signed. Microstamping... signed. Better max out your credit cards while Arnold is around because the best case scenario is Arnold for 4 more years and THEN a tyrannical Dem gets into office.

chris
04-30-2006, 4:07 AM
i do think we are on the path to losing our rights. yes that is pessemistic. sorry for the spelling. but the immigrants to vote democratic. we know this. but they are getting exploited by them but they do not care. if arnold is re-elected it would be a miracle. but like i have said before we are at fault for what has happened to our rights. we need to get off our collective arses and do something. this is put out by all the pro second amendment organizations.

and remember dems are no friends to the outdoor loving community we all need to get together to save what we like to do. we need and organization that represents us all. now the numbers of folks who love going outdoors could not be ignored like they ignore us. we have to get togther and win something this year. or we are in deep crap.

shopkeep
04-30-2006, 5:43 PM
At least Swartzenegger has the most name recognition at the moment. It may also work in his favor that his opponents are already on TV bashing each other.