PDA

View Full Version : I was bad and I didn't even get on you tube.

nicki
08-08-2010, 9:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRzJ2LAWpyA&feature=player_embedded#!

Warning, this could happen to you if you UOC. :eek:
Did I learn a lesson:rolleyes:

I went to the San Diego Tea Party, I figured no school zones, nice summer day, outdoors in the public, away from the airport and full of a crowd that I am sure would be strong 2nd amendment supporters.;)

I figured since I may be in Lori Saldana's district, I figured screw it.:43:

Little did I know that there would be Johnny on the spot security.:rolleyes:

Before I could even open my mouth, this woman with a video camera intervenes and just goes for it.;)

I didn't even get a chance to defend myself. I did run into some real cops and they were cool.

Anyway, things turned out well, got buddy, buddy with Chelene Nightingale and others. Would have stayed longer, but had a plane to catch.

The "Children" wanted to check out my gun, but I told them I couldn't because bad men may hassle me about brandishing.

The person who did videotape also runs a internet based radioshow, don't know how big an audience she has, but I told her I would be honored to be her guest.

Things actually calmed down, we had some pretty women at the Nightingale booth, so those security guys who were uptight before loosened up alot.

Maybe what got to them is they were armed with Hi Points in 9mm and I was armed with a HK USP 45cal. Could it be caliber envy?

Nicki

PatriotnMore
08-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Good for the voice behind the camera.

Ford8N
08-09-2010, 4:05 AM
He screwed up and she got him and called him out. :p

NightOwl
08-09-2010, 5:34 AM
His sunglasses scare me. Do his rights not matter now?

Well done, Nicki, very well done.

gtturborex
08-09-2010, 5:55 AM
She left him speechless at the end of the video:D

I would of liked to here his side of the story though. Like he said, she wasn't allowing him to talk.

AJAX22
08-09-2010, 6:03 AM
Hi Points?

Seriously?

Even Rent-a-cops can usually spring for a used wheelgun.... or a beat up ruger...

But a Hi Point?

I know they go bang and everything... but thats just so low rent... I'd be ashamed to tote one of those in public...

xxsleepyxx
08-09-2010, 6:07 AM
both are annoying

Cobrafreak
08-09-2010, 6:49 AM
She cleaned his clock .

tenpercentfirearms
08-09-2010, 6:56 AM
We look like fools when we can't spell hear correctly.

tonelar
08-09-2010, 6:59 AM
on the youtube info section it says that this officer was able to verify the weapon was unloaded, etc.
once he figured that out, it should have been "have a nice day" time... not "your rights don't matter if they scare me"

they carry hi-points (prolly just to agravate the hi-point h8ers out there)

VegasND
08-09-2010, 7:02 AM
That was fun -- Good for you nicki.

The video could have been better edited.

pullnshoot25
08-09-2010, 12:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRzJ2LAWpyA&feature=player_embedded#!

Warning, this could happen to you if you UOC. :eek:
Did I learn a lesson:rolleyes:

I went to the San Diego Tea Party, I figured no school zones, nice summer day, outdoors in the public, away from the airport and full of a crowd that I am sure would be strong 2nd amendment supporters.;)

I figured since I may be in Lori Saldana's district, I figured screw it.:43:

Little did I know that there would be Johnny on the spot security.:rolleyes:

Before I could even open my mouth, this woman with a video camera intervenes and just goes for it.;)

I didn't even get a chance to defend myself. I did run into some real cops and they were cool.

Anyway, things turned out well, got buddy, buddy with Chelene Nightingale and others. Would have stayed longer, but had a plane to catch.

The "Children" wanted to check out my gun, but I told them I couldn't because bad men may hassle me about brandishing.

The person who did videotape also runs a internet based radioshow, don't know how big an audience she has, but I told her I would be honored to be her guest.

Things actually calmed down, we had some pretty women at the Nightingale booth, so those security guys who were uptight before loosened up alot.

Maybe what got to them is they were armed with Hi Points in 9mm and I was armed with a HK USP 45cal. Could it be caliber envy?

Nicki

My phone never rang!

pullnshoot25
08-09-2010, 1:09 PM
Just watched the video. What a ****ing *******. You were much nicer than I would have been, I loathe security guards almost more than I do most police officers (again, not anti-cop, just anti-tyrant). Geez.

pullnshoot25
08-09-2010, 1:18 PM

Yeah, that and the intro to to the video leaves something to be desired.

I am pretty pissed right now. I want to call them up and ***** them out for their bullcrap but I am a little busy at the moment.

Wherryj
08-09-2010, 1:34 PM
I tried a search on the Constitution and Bill of Rights. It failed to return the sentence, "If you scare me, your rights don't matter."

Did I inadvertantly mix up the phrase?

steadyrock
08-09-2010, 1:53 PM
So, what was the outcome? Was any actual enforcement action taken, or was the civilian guard just blowing smoke to get in your way?

Given that he wasn't an on-duty LEO, couldn't everyone involved just have told him to go suck a snake and left?

I'm glad the lady in the video did this, just curious why anybody bothered listening to the demands of some shiftwork commando with no legal authority, much less complying.

valleyrat
08-09-2010, 2:04 PM
Epic rent-a-cop FAIL!!

faterikcartman
08-09-2010, 2:33 PM
The news tells America everyone at a Tea Party rally is a racist hate-monger. Now they'll say they are gun-toting racist hate-mongers.

I may be in the minority, but I can't see how this is beneficial at this time. JMO.

PatriotnMore
08-09-2010, 2:48 PM
^^^ I could care less.^^^

There is no image between those who get it, and those who don't, who will not look for any excuse to throw a race card, Neo Con tag, or any other negative to reinforce a negative concerning people who are proud of this Nations heritage, it's laws and traditions, over others whom don't like, or are uncomfortable with, or would outright like to change the U.S. into some United Nations, we are the world America.

I am glad I/they stand out, I am/they're not trying to change the fact we have rights and laws which make us stand out and shout we are different from the rest of the world, such as the right to bear arms, that is the America I love, and these Americans are to be supported.

The differences are growing, thanks to those who try to push us away from our founding, these folks protesting did not start the problem, they are there to say no, as is there Constitutional right.

Wherryj
08-09-2010, 3:05 PM
"On every question of construction, [let us] carry ourselves back in time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, conform to the probable on in which it was passed."
-Thomas Jefferson

Hey, Jefferson sounds like Justice Scalia.

BayAreaShooter
08-09-2010, 3:15 PM
As stated above She left him speechless at the end of the video. I love it.

J.D.Allen
08-09-2010, 3:50 PM
The news tells America everyone at a Tea Party rally is a racist hate-monger. Now they'll say they are gun-toting racist hate-mongers.

I may be in the minority, but I can't see how this is beneficial at this time. JMO.

This logic has always puzzled me. Why do we care what is beneficial? what is the meaning of "beneficial" as it relates to excersizing constitutional rights in a manner that is also perfectly legal, even according to the f-ed up laws in THIS state. Why do we feel we have to beg "if I promise not to do what scares you will you give me my rights back in another form?" Why do so many CCW proponents seem to be so anti-OC? We are all fighting for the same thing, but your fear in the face of oppression seems unbecoming. The founding fathers did not ask these questions, they asserted their rights and fought for them in every way available to them. Perhaps they should have done what was "beneficial" instead? I think not. JMO

faterikcartman
08-09-2010, 4:14 PM
This logic has always puzzled me. Why do we care what is beneficial? what is the meaning of "beneficial" as it relates to excersizing constitutional rights in a manner that is also perfectly legal, even according to the f-ed up laws in THIS state. Why do we feel we have to beg "if I promise not to do what scares you will you give me my rights back in another form?" Why do so many CCW proponents seem to be so anti-OC? We are all fighting for the same thing, but your fear in the face of oppression seems unbecoming. The founding fathers did not ask these questions, they asserted their rights and fought for them in every way available to them. Perhaps they should have done what was "beneficial" instead? I think not. JMO

I can tell you: because the US Constitution is all but meaningless. Worthless. Ignored at the whim of the press, politicians, and judges. So you can accept that the game is rigged and try to win the battle of public opinion and discrete re-infiltration of the seats of power, or you can dig in your heels, proclaim it is your right, and probably lose. That it really may be your right will be irrelevant.

POLICESTATE
08-09-2010, 4:36 PM
I can tell you: because the US Constitution is all but meaningless. Worthless. Ignored at the whim of the press, politicians, and judges. So you can accept that the game is rigged and try to win the battle of public opinion and discrete re-infiltration of the seats of power, or you can dig in your heels, proclaim it is your right, and probably lose. That it really may be your right will be irrelevant.

COTUS is not meaningless, it's just been betrayed by corrupt government officials.

NorCalMama
08-09-2010, 5:00 PM
"If you scare me, Rights don't matter..." REALLY?!?!! So now the fear of one trumps the Rights of all???? Ummm, NO!!! At least not in the America our founders envisioned! :mad:

What a condescending, egomaniacal, douche! And was that you nicki talking to the officer???? Cause if so, you destroyed him with facts and logic! You shut him up and absolutely did every law abiding, Constitution loving American citizen PROUD!!!! :D Amazingly good job!

gnatnoop
08-09-2010, 5:36 PM
"i fear the government that fears my gun" come to mind lol

Hopi
08-09-2010, 5:36 PM
"If you scare me, Rights don't matter..." REALLY?!?!! So now the fear of one trumps the Rights of all???? Ummm, NO!!! At least not in the America our founders envisioned! :mad:

Yep. I sure am glad that we don't deny people protection under the Constitution because their behavior scares or offends us. It's nice to see that you agree. ;)

nicki
08-09-2010, 5:59 PM
Dealt with San Diego police, things were cool. After event even the offending cop was cool.

Didn't get a chance to open my mouth, this woman named Rhonda jumped to my defense with a video camera. It was her post, not mine.

I didn't even get a chance to tear into him, I have some Mercy.

For those of you who don't know me, I am a rep for the Pink Pistols. I don't look like a reneck, see my avatar.

Of course I was dressed down sat, but still.

Nicki

hoffmang
08-09-2010, 8:09 PM
For the lazy:
tRzJ2LAWpyA

-Gene

pitchbaby
08-09-2010, 8:55 PM

I once saw a guy get a restraining order on the same basis. He never did anything to harm or try to scare his ex-girlfriend. Long story short... he fought the order in court to protect his rights. At the end of the trial, I personally saw and heard the judge acknowledged that he knew the guy posed no threat to the girl, but because of her "Psychological Discomfort" he was going to let the order stand anyway. Just like that... all of his rights were stripped away for 3 years! Just because she was scared of something that the court KNEW was no threat to her! Happened in Humboldt County in 1999. I can't imagine things have gotten better since.

aaronraby1
08-09-2010, 9:16 PM
pwnage!!!!!!

radioman
08-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Nicki, I went through hell to watch that, it was well worth it, if someone said BOO, it scares me, there goes the 1A, and yes you did it for children, they thought your gun was cool.

KylaGWolf
08-10-2010, 2:33 AM
Ah man Niki you were in my neck of the woods and I didn't even know it. Now gee I would have loved to have met up with you for a cup of coffee and meet you face to face. Next time you plan a trip down here send me a PM before hand so we can try to meet up.

Paradiddle
08-10-2010, 7:59 AM

Thank you. That lack of attention to detail really kills me. I don't care so much about misspelling on a forum post because itís more conversational, but on something like that. Inexcusable.