PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use HunterExam.com and Bass Pro Shops?

gotime
08-07-2010, 5:27 PM
I just finished the HunterExam.com course and will be going in tomorrow morning to BPS for the 4 hour follow up/testing. Anybody do this combo before? The end of chapter quizzes at HunterExam were ridiculously easy..

"Before heading into a tree stand you should (A) Check all equipment (B) Take off your blaze orange clothing (C) Pack a lunch"

I'm worried I'm not prepared now. Any experience?

Big Jake
08-07-2010, 5:42 PM
I went the tradional route and did the whole course in person. The test at the end was 100 questions and you need to get a minimum of 70 correct to pass. I got 98 and did not study at all for it. You will pass it as it is a joke!

Cire 5th
08-07-2010, 7:05 PM
I did the the Home Study Option (online) and 4 hour in class. I actually did the Hunterexam.com one you did also. If you you actually read it and passed the quizzes after instead of just skipping to go straight to the quizzes you shouldn't have any problem passing the actual test. I liked the little video games type of animation where you had to put cross hairs on animals and stuff like that lol.

In the 4 hour session, the instructor, in his lecture will likely speak on most of the test questions and answers. So just pay attention. I scored a 90. Lower than what I expected because I also completed the study guide workbook also. Good luck.