PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Survival/First Aid/First Responder/EMT Upgrade***NorCal Bay Area

Triage
08-07-2010, 12:13 PM
www.bayareaexpeditions.com

If you are an avid outdoorsman and want to learn some useful techniques check us out. I am the Medical Training Director for Green Medical Training Center, where I offer CPR/AED, and Wilderness First Aid/First Responder/EMT Upgrade certifications from AHA (American Heart Association) and ASHI (American Safety & Health Institute).

I also work with Bay Area Expeditions and you can check out classes and instructor profiles at www.bayareaexpeditions.com. Classes starting with Intro to Backpacking, Primitive Skills, and Advance Backpacking.
Custom classes such as GSW's (gun shot wounds) can always be set up along with custom groups. We enjoy taking groups out in the wilderness and providing some life experiences. Bring your own First Aid Kits along and we can design one for your needs.

I work as a Flight Medic for a Sheriff's Department and a former U.S. Army Paratrooper for 8 years with over 3 years in Iraq and Afghanistan. I am very experience in trauma and improvised medicine and enjoy the outdoors. Contact us for any questions. "GET OUT OF YOUR ELEMENTS AND GET INTO THE ELEMENTS"

www.bayareaexpeditions.com
rgreenmedic@gmail.com

Triage
08-18-2010, 9:45 AM
BTTT

Triage
09-01-2010, 11:56 PM
BTTT

Triage
09-09-2010, 10:59 AM
BTTT

Triage