PDA

View Full Version : Dealers adding 3% for credit card sales

diego-ted
08-06-2010, 5:45 AM
Just pisses me off. I don't care if it's posted but for them to do it without consent is just wrong! I won an auction on gunbrokers, the seller states payment can be with credit card, money order, or cash. Being from out of state I call him to pay and he tells me he is going to add the 3% because that is what the CC company charges him. I told him he should have disclosed that in the auction, he said he did not have to because he offered an alternative the money order. I told him fine, I will just leave Neg feedback about the practice on GBs. He got all bent out of shape and hung up on me. I called him back and said let's just complete the transaction and no due business in the future. He agreed, I am not happy but I paid the 3% I was semi forced to pay. Anyway I will just note the transaction on GBs feedback.

Diego

armygunsmith
08-06-2010, 5:51 AM
I hate that too. I've read that it's a violation of the vendor contract to pass along costs like that.

glockwise2000
08-06-2010, 5:51 AM
Slap him with the feedback.

VictorFranko
08-06-2010, 5:53 AM
Usually the seller makes it clear that if you use a CC you will be charged the 3% fee, as it should be.
Giving you another payment option, such as a money order, does not remove his responsibility to inform you of extra fees.
Can you link the GB transaction? I shop there a lot and would like to know who to look out for.......

Tunis
08-06-2010, 5:58 AM
I don't charge my customers any fees nor do I add it into the price. It's the price I have to pay for the convenience of being able to accept payments via Credit Card. This is a great advantage at gun shows too!

Rule .308
08-06-2010, 6:03 AM
It is included in the price of every transaction I do. Why should I eat your credit card fees? I will agree that the guy should've disclosed it up front or just buried it in the cost.

CSACANNONEER
08-06-2010, 6:08 AM
After you get your gun in hand, call your credit card company and report him. While not illegal, most CC companies have policies against this and they will revoke his merchant account!

aGunForEachHand
08-06-2010, 6:15 AM
After you get your gun in hand, call your credit card company and report him. While not illegal, most CC companies have policies against this and they will revoke his merchant account!

This...it is a violation of their merchant agreement to charge a "surcharge", but as with everything else in life, there is a loophole. They can offer a "discount" for cash/check/money order. So, for example, they can say: "This price includes the cash discount, the price is 3% higher if paying by credit card."

If the auction was a true auction and not a buy-it-now, adding the surcharge is wrong even if it was disclosed ahead of time.

mjsweims
08-06-2010, 7:06 AM
I stopped taking credit cards in my business because of the high costs. When I was taking credit cards I calculated the cost as paret of my overhead and EVERYONE was paying for it. When you pay for a transaction in ANY place that accepts credit cards you pay for the convenience.
Since most of my business is not face to face I offer customers the option of paying with a credit card using Paypal and paying the fees directly or as I calculate them.

Adding a surcharge without disclosing it up front is not right.

Papa "J"
08-06-2010, 7:10 AM
dispute the charge with the your CC company. Retailers can not add additional fees with disclosing 1st.

TacFan
08-06-2010, 8:12 AM
I believe it is illegal. And for this reason merchants say cash discount to get around the law. It's a loophe in the system

robcoe
08-06-2010, 8:13 AM
That's a real ***hole move on his part, I sell stuff all the time in online auctions and never charge extra for doing the transaction with a CC. If I offer to take CC transactions the CC company's cut is just the cost of doing business, an auction is an auction, you agreed to buy something for a price and he agreed to sell it for that price, not that price plus 3%, if the extra cost is not disclosed up front then you should not have to pay the extra 3%.

bsg
08-06-2010, 8:21 AM
if the seller posts the information of extra cost for me prior to sealing the deal and before i invest my time in the transaction, then fair enough. i can calculate that into the price. if i don't like the deal i can pass and move on... or not use a credit card.

it's not fair to charge unexpected costs after the deal is struck.

nick
08-06-2010, 8:31 AM
I believe it is illegal. And for this reason merchants say cash discount to get around the law. It's a loophe in the system

This practice used to be prohibited by PCI (basically, if you gave a discount for paying cash, or charged more for using a credit card, you stood to lose your merchant account if caught), but a lot of merchants, especially the backwards ones (into which category a lot of gun stores handily fit), weren't aware of this and did it anyway. Some probably got caught and lost their merchant accounts, at which point it was probably their bank's and everybody else's fault :) So it wasn't illegal, as PCI isn't exactly a government body and has no legislative power, but you could lose your merchant account for it, whether you called it a "cash discount", or a "premium when using a credit card".

However, one of the provisions of the credit card act that came into effect in February overrode this PCI rule and allowed businesses to charge different prices for cash and credit card transactions. So you'll begin to see more and more of it (I've already seen it at some gas stations), which is likely to lead to the decline in using credit cards.

shooting4life
08-06-2010, 9:15 AM
Why is it that only places that charge me for credit cards are gun shops. Eddy other purchase I have ever made with my cc from any mom and pop store do not charge me 3%. For some reason this is only acceptable on gunbroker. Even if you go into a store and buy something from the gun shop they won't charge you the 3% but it is some how acceptable on gunbroker.

shooting4life
08-06-2010, 9:16 AM
Forgot to add, it is kind of like the no shipping to California thing. One seller started doing it then all the other sellers saw and start doing the same thing. Monkey see monkey do.

Cali-Shooter
08-06-2010, 9:23 AM
Wow, that dealer is an a-hole. You should have just sent a Money Order ($1.10 + $0.44 + a trip to the post office) instead of going with the 3%. There's always next time. Live and learn...

leelaw
08-06-2010, 9:50 AM
It is generally against the merchant agreement to charge above the posted price just because the payment method is a credit card; however, a discount from the posted price may be afforded to cash sales.

ke6guj
08-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Why is it that only places that charge me for credit cards are gun shops. Eddy other purchase I have ever made with my cc from any mom and pop store do not charge me 3%. For some reason this is only acceptable on gunbroker. Even if you go into a store and buy something from the gun shop they won't charge you the 3% but it is some how acceptable on gunbroker.

Its not just gun shops. I see it all the time at many types of shows, whether it be computer shows, salt water coral shows, etc.

POLICESTATE
08-06-2010, 10:16 AM
This...it is a violation of their merchant agreement to charge a "surcharge", but as with everything else in life, there is a loophole. They can offer a "discount" for cash/check/money order. So, for example, they can say: "This price includes the cash discount, the price is 3% higher if paying by credit card."

If the auction was a true auction and not a buy-it-now, adding the surcharge is wrong even if it was disclosed ahead of time.

Yup, this is correct.

You should report them over on www.consumerist.com they list for that stuff over there :D

rojocorsa
08-06-2010, 11:02 AM
I don't charge my customers any fees nor do I add it into the price. It's the price I have to pay for the convenience of being able to accept payments via Credit Card. This is a great advantage at gun shows too!

That's good to know. Too bad you are in the next [cluster] of towns...

ihooklow
08-06-2010, 11:06 AM
It is included in the price of every transaction I do. Why should I eat your credit card fees? I will agree that the guy should've disclosed it up front or just buried it in the cost.

For the convenience of taking credit cards. If you don't want to accept them you don't have to.

ihooklow
08-06-2010, 11:11 AM
While not illegal...

It is illegal in California. Vendors can offer a "cash discount" but any prices quoted / advertised must be the cc price.

California Civil Code Section 1748.1
(a) No retailer in any sales, service, or lease transaction with a consumer may impose a surcharge on a cardholder who elects to use a credit card in lieu of payment by cash, check, or similar means. A retailer may, however, offer discounts for the purpose of inducing payment by cash, check, or other means not involving the use of a credit card, provided that the discount is offered to all prospective buyers.

Got nailed on that one once.

andalusi
08-06-2010, 11:58 AM
I hate that too. I've read that it's a violation of the vendor contract to pass along costs like that.

The merchant agreement forbids the vendor from charging the customer for using a credit card or for passing the fee onto the customer. Vendors are allowed to offer a cash discount (or check or money order), though.

Scratch705
08-06-2010, 12:01 PM
pay for gun, call the CC, dispute the 3%, let the CC know why. and also would help to get records of the auction sale (ie take a screen shot showing exact price you won the bid on) and if possible get a email record getting that merchant to state that he is charging you 3% extra if you pay by CC. (if he stupidly adds it into invoice letter even better)

this way, you still pay for the gun and not his cost of accepting CC which he did not disclose prior to transaction.

3 Legged Dog
08-06-2010, 2:54 PM
I knew a dealer who added 5% if you pulled out a Visa or BlasterCharge. He preferred cash and would throw in some ammo if you paid in gold or silver.

dixieD
08-06-2010, 3:00 PM

I appreciate this. Thank you. Love the upper.

CSACANNONEER
08-06-2010, 3:08 PM
It is illegal in California. Vendors can offer a "cash discount" but any prices quoted / advertised must be the cc price.

(a) No retailer in any sales, service, or lease transaction with a consumer may impose a surcharge on a cardholder who elects to use a credit card in lieu of payment by cash, check, or similar means. A retailer may, however, offer discounts for the purpose of inducing payment by cash, check, or other means not involving the use of a credit card, provided that the discount is offered to all prospective buyers.

Got nailed on that one once.

Cool, I'll keep that in mind.

Rob454
08-06-2010, 4:08 PM
J Being from out of state I call him to pay and he tells me he is going to add the 3% because that is what the CC company charges him. I told him he should have disclosed that in the auction, he said he did not have to because he offered an alternative the money order. I told him fine, I will just leave Neg feedback about the practice on GBs. He got all bent out of shape and hung up on me. I called him back and said let's just complete the transaction and no due business in the future. He agreed, I am not happy but I paid the 3% I was semi forced to pay. Anyway I will just note the transaction on GBs feedback.

Diego

Screw that. i wouldnt of paid it. let him give me a bad i trader. I can rebuff his comment. That was the only thing i did not care for when i bought my saiga out of state but I did not realize until after I paid. it was a additional 17$. Now 17$ wont kill me but its just sort of BS charge. Just add the 3% in your price of the rifle if you wanna be that much of a greedy bastad.

IMO the 3% CC charge is something YOU as the business needs to eat the cost on because its part of doing business. You dont liek to pay that 3% fee then DONT TAKE CREDIT CARDS. oh wait you like to get your money instantly. I took CC when I had my shop and I never charged the 3% fee. After that one fee I got charged i ALWAYS look to see if there is a extra CC fee charge. if there is I ask to have it waived or simply do not buy the item from that seller..

Rob454
08-06-2010, 4:14 PM

Because its part of doing business. Your fee is hidden which IMO is even more shady but that's ok cause the chances of me buying something from you is about zero. I cant stop people from charging me hidden fees,but I can however not shop there. especially if I find out they have hidden fees.
I thought hidden fees are illegal.

I remember when banks started with ATMs and how wonderful it would be you can get money anywhere any ATM ease of payment bla bla bla. Now banks charge you fees if you dont use their ATM

Everyone wants a little fee to cover their cost of doing business. Sort of makes me laugh sometimes at the greed.

Rob454
08-06-2010, 4:16 PM

Thats great. Ill take a 3% discount, and since I dont use CC ( as a rule) I have no problem with the cash or check. In fact I prefer it. i dont do pay pal either.
If you are gonna charge me a fee ok but be upfront about it dont hide it or not say anything and let me find out after i agreed to purchase/purchased the item. At that point you arejsut gonna piss me off and i wont ever purchase anything from you again. But I guess you can afford the lose customers. After all you got that 3% fee which will go a long way

wheels
08-06-2010, 4:34 PM
I routinely carry enough cash so that I have the option of paying for purchases in cash. When I get to the register I'll ask if they have a discount for cash, if not I pay with CC/debit. I get a discount maybe 10-15% of the time. My Mechanic usually gives me 10-15% off his invoice.

Paying by CC is also a better idea than using a debit card from what I understand, based on a CC dispute is more powerful than trying to get money returned into a checking account. I have used a CC and paid the extra 3% on gunbroker just to have some piece of mind on a big transaction..

NIB
08-06-2010, 5:02 PM
Why is it that only gun dealers and ammo vendors do this surcharge. 20 years of using CC and only when I've bought a gun or some ammo have I gotten hit with a "surcharge".

Mail Clerk
08-06-2010, 6:13 PM
I bought my last upper at the Costa Mesa show and the vendor told me he charges three percent for credit card purchases. I didn't mid it too much since he totaled everything and gave the the price before I made my final decision.

If figure wether it's illegal or not that's the nature of the beast. After all they have to make a living too. If the next big show is a bummer on sales then they may decide not to charge 3%. I've actually witnessed a vendor charge 6% so it's still good business. They have the product and we have to pay to get it otherwise you can order it from outta town and pay shipping costs. All in all does it really make such a difference?????

Mail Clerk

THT
08-06-2010, 6:15 PM

Exactly.

Hayashi Killian
08-07-2010, 9:59 AM
It can be.
Usually the seller makes it clear that if you use a CC you will be charged the 3% fee, as it should be.

Wrong.

Lotta FUD here. It is NOT illegal for someone to charge an extra % on credit card payments. I don't believe that credit card issuers have any policies against it, the actual policies are set up by the merchant (that processes the payment). Many merchants do not allow a customer of theirs to add in additional fees or surcharges on top of the price of the item to cover the cost of the credit card transactions. Many vendors get around this by simply adding markup to cover it.

Once again, most merchants (but not all) have policies preventing their customers from adding in additional fees/markup after the cost of the item. If you want to find out whether or not the merchant does, find out who the merchant is by calling your card issuer and asking about that, they can view the information. Then it's simply a matter of contacting the merchant and inquiring. If it is against their policies, sending them a notification of it can, at best, get you the fee refunded and start an investigation towards the customer, or at worst, told that they'll take care of it and not see the money again.

TacFan
08-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Wrong

several states make it illegal
http://fso.cpasitesolutions.com/premium/le/06_le_ic/fg/fg-merchants.html

STATES THAT PROHIBIT CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES

The following states prohibit merchants from adding surcharges to credit card transactions

* California
* Colorado
* Connecticut
* Florida
* Kansas
* Maine
* Massachusetts
* New York
* Oklahoma

Texas.

TacFan
08-07-2010, 10:51 AM
And for the doubters that think the link is invalid ... here is the california code

http://law.onecle.com/california/civil/1748.1.html

(a) No retailer in any sales, service, or lease transaction
with a consumer may impose a surcharge on a cardholder who elects to
use a credit card in lieu of payment by cash, check, or similar
means. A retailer may, however, offer discounts for the purpose of
inducing payment by cash, check, or other means not involving the use
of a credit card, provided that the discount is offered to all
prospective buyers.
(b) Any retailer who willfully violates this section by imposing a
surcharge on a cardholder who elects to use a credit card and who
fails to pay that amount to the cardholder within 30 days of a
written demand by the cardholder to the retailer by certified mail,
shall be liable to the cardholder for three times the amount at which
actual damages are assessed. The cardholder shall also be entitled
to recover reasonable attorney's fees and costs incurred in the
action.
A cause of action under this section may be brought in small
claims court, if it does not exceed the jurisdiction of that court,
or in any other appropriate court.
(c) A consumer shall not be deemed to have elected to use a credit
card in lieu of another means of payment for purposes of this
section in a transaction with a retailer if only credit cards are
accepted by that retailer in payment for an order made by a consumer
over a telephone, and only cash is accepted at a public store or
other facility of the same retailer.
(d) Charges for third-party credit card guarantee services, when
added to the price charged by the retailer if cash were to be paid,
shall be deemed surcharges for purposes of this section even if they
are payable directly to the third party or are charged separately.
(e) It is the intent of the Legislature to promote the effective
operation of the free market and protect consumers from deceptive
price increases for goods and services by prohibiting credit card
surcharges and encouraging the availability of discounts by those
retailers who wish to offer a lower price for goods and services
purchased by some form of payment other than credit card.
(f) This section does not apply to charges for payment by credit
card or debit card that are made by an electrical, gas, or water
corporation and approved by the Public Utilities Commission pursuant
to Section 755 of the Public Utilities Code.

Dekker
08-07-2010, 11:04 AM
Oh god...*walks out slowly* my boss at his office charges the 3% and I didn't even know it was a no-no. The Original Tommy's in Northridge also charges you an extra fee for using a card too.

Rob454
08-07-2010, 9:47 PM
Oh god...*walks out slowly* my boss at his office charges the 3% and I didn't even know it was a no-no. The Original Tommy's in Northridge also charges you an extra fee for using a card too.

So does ARCO. 45 cent "convenience fee"

Tunis
08-08-2010, 5:31 AM

I don't use ARCO because of their convenience fee and because they're also supplied with fuel from BP! :mad:

aGunForEachHand
08-08-2010, 6:44 AM
It can be.

Wrong.

Lotta FUD here. It is NOT illegal for someone to charge an extra % on credit card payments. I don't believe that credit card issuers have any policies against it, the actual policies are set up by the merchant (that processes the payment). Many merchants do not allow a customer of theirs to add in additional fees or surcharges on top of the price of the item to cover the cost of the credit card transactions. Many vendors get around this by simply adding markup to cover it.

Once again, most merchants (but not all) have policies preventing their customers from adding in additional fees/markup after the cost of the item. If you want to find out whether or not the merchant does, find out who the merchant is by calling your card issuer and asking about that, they can view the information. Then it's simply a matter of contacting the merchant and inquiring. If it is against their policies, sending them a notification of it can, at best, get you the fee refunded and start an investigation towards the customer, or at worst, told that they'll take care of it and not see the money again.

Actually, you are wrong. It is illegal in many states (see another post that shows the specific state laws) and is a violation of the acquiring bank's (Merchant Banks) operating regulations that they agree to. If this activity is reported to the merchant bank through the issuing bank (the bank your card is issued from), the merchant bank can be penalized and will most likely penalize the merchant.

Merc1138
08-08-2010, 7:27 AM

Arco does that on debit transactions, they don't even take credit cards.(most bank cards are actually debit cards as well as credit cards. the difference at a gas station is using your pin number is debit, zipcode is for credit). Debit transactions don't fall under the same laws as credit transactions. This is why stores prefer you use debit, so they can nail you for the transaction fee since they can't do it for credit transactions. And those debit fees can be whatever they feel like(I've seen 45 cents, 50 cents, 2 dollars, it's ridiculous).

Rule .308
08-08-2010, 7:47 AM
The reality of it is most of the people posting in this thread have probably never run their own business so really have absolutely no idea what they are talking about, period. Those that have know what they are talking about and are more than entitled to their opinions. Those that cry about so called "hidden fees" are idiots. Ummm, let me see, it is called mark up, maybe you are not familiar with it. It costs a certain amount to run a business, lights, rent, insurance, etc, and yes 3% to do credit cards, which adds up to thousands of dollars a year.
Here is a good one that most of you ignorant folks don't know. All sales tax in this state is done online now and if you chose the option to pay by credit card, which I do, you get to pay a convenience fee which just so happens to be right at 3% or so of your total sales tax collected. Sure they say it is for a seperate third party that processes the transaction and does not go into their pocket but at the end of the day it is the same thing, the state gets 100% of their sales tax. Illegal in the state of Commiefornia unless the shoe is on their foot.
Really guys, we are all grown ups here right? Do you really think that some vendor is going to eat 3% everytime you the consumer wants to use your plastic, to the tune of thousands and thousands of dollars every year? Get real guys.

razr
08-08-2010, 7:52 AM
He agreed, I am not happy but I paid the 3% I was semi forced to pay. Anyway I will just note the transaction on GBs feedback.

I dont like it either, but you couldnt find a single one that takes credit card w/o the 3%. They assume everyone knows that. He'll probably leave a negative feedback for you too. IMO, not worth it.

tenpercentfirearms
08-08-2010, 8:45 AM
From a business prospective, it is just smarter to raise your prices 5% and not charge any extra for credit cards. I used to do the cash discount on my website, then I eventually just got rid of it. It makes my life and the customer's life much easier.

Now, if you bring cash into the gun shop, you usually get a 8.25% discount. I usually pay guy's sales tax when they pull out green. I don't like to count change.

bjl333
08-08-2010, 8:57 AM
If they clearly post the 3% then I'll gladly pay it. That way I can budget what I can spend for a particular product. The 3% might be the difference for me to go locally and buy it, because there's still the shipping charge on top of that too.

Hayashi Killian
08-08-2010, 9:26 AM
Actually, you are wrong. It is illegal in many states (see another post that shows the specific state laws) and is a violation of the acquiring bank's (Merchant Banks) operating regulations that they agree to. If this activity is reported to the merchant bank through the issuing bank (the bank your card is issued from), the merchant bank can be penalized and will most likely penalize the merchant.
A state can choose to put whatever laws up they want about this but technically they're illegal to enforce, as it would be a violation of the Commerce Clause. All it would take is someone to challenge them in a federal court of law, claiming they're unconstitutional, to blow the issue open. Personally I do think they should be made illegal, but that's only opinion. In order to avoid legal grab***ery, international law should be erected for this.

Not all merchants say that they can't. Most do, but for every one that prohibits it there's 3 that allow it. Most of the business that's electronic goes through a handful of merchants, but there are plenty of ones with lower, competitive rates that cater to small businesses who operate on smaller margins.

A merchant can be removed by Visa/Mastercard/etc. for fees, but that will never happen. If a merchant brings in $10,000 from a single customer in fees (assuming an average of $300,000/yr income for a small business with a 3% fee), and they have only 100 customers, that's $100k right there alone that they've made. Some of that has to go to Visa/Mastercard/etc., and because of that rather sizable chunk of change, Vista/MC/etc. wouldn't terminate them. These are some fairly conservative numbers, and are variable, but I hope you see where I'm going with them.

Here's a website with some good info:
http://www.merchantcouncil.org/merchant-account/operation/convenience-fee.php

Rule .308
08-08-2010, 10:12 AM
From a business prospective, it is just smarter to raise your prices 5% and not charge any extra for credit cards. I used to do the cash discount on my website, then I eventually just got rid of it. It makes my life and the customer's life much easier.

Now, if you bring cash into the gun shop, you usually get a 8.25% discount. I usually pay guy's sales tax when they pull out green. I don't like to count change.

Spoken like a true businessman. I have seriously lost count of the times people have ground me on the price and when asked how they were going to pay, they responded with the credit card. So let me get this straight, you want me to give you a discount AND eat 3% on the transaction. People are clueless. I tell them if they want a break, bring cash and I will take 10% off of the bill, some are receptive and some are just kooks.

mjsweims
08-08-2010, 1:40 PM

Almost every ARCO gas station, and many other gas stations have cash and credit prices. Just take a look. Most shops that do not have different pricing tiers include the credit card fees in their overhead/mark-up so you do get charged for it even if you don't use a credit card.

AlliedArmory
08-08-2010, 1:52 PM
I agree with it is it is disclosed. But if it is not disclosed clearly in the auction he is breaching the agreement.

U2BassAce
08-09-2010, 5:57 AM

Funny you say that I was thinking the same thing. BTW I have seen it done at gunshops too.

gunn
08-09-2010, 6:19 AM
I remember hearing this from NPR. The new CC Reform law Obama just signed now allows for a) minimum transaction amounts and b) makes it OK to offer cash discounts vs CC (by prohibiting processors like Visa/MC from making such rules).

http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2010/07/30/new-credit-card-laws-help-merchants-but-what-about-customers/

Let's be honest here: If you tell some out of state seller that CA law prohibits CC surcharges, they'll just tell you to take a hike. Whether or not they actually conform to this is another mattter entirely (see also PPTs being whatever the dealer wants).

gunenvy
08-09-2010, 7:28 AM
I don't charge my customers any fees nor do I add it into the price. It's the price I have to pay for the convenience of being able to accept payments via Credit Card.

Bingo.

The whole 3% thing is something that i have been repeatedly told by customers irritates the crap out of them and was one of the first things we decided to NOT do when we started the company.

gunenvy
08-09-2010, 7:32 AM
Do you really think that some vendor is going to eat 3% everytime you the consumer wants to use your plastic, to the tune of thousands and thousands of dollars every year?

We eat it, but we believe it gives us more business then we loose by doing so...

The thing i HATE about credit card companies is charge backs, dont even get me going on how that works... if we sell to a customer but it turns out the card is stolen then the bank takes the money back and gives it back to consumer (as they should). However that money has come from our account, they take it back from us, so we are out a scope etc that we honestly sold..... We pay the 3%, shouldn't that get us some anti-fraud insurance or something too? :)

zman
08-09-2010, 8:21 AM

We eat it, but we believe it gives us more business then we loose by doing so...

The thing i HATE about credit card companies is charge backs, dont even get me going on how that works... if we sell to a customer but it turns out the card is stolen then the bank takes the money back and gives it back to consumer (as they should). However that money has come from our account, they take it back from us, so we are out a scope etc that we honestly sold..... We pay the 3%, shouldn't that get us some anti-fraud insurance or something too? :)

You guys are waaaaay ahead of the pack :thumbsup: