PDA

View Full Version : No Guns For Negroes (Movie)

WarEagle
08-05-2010, 3:22 PM
I knew that gun control started with the intention of preventing black men & women from defending themselves, but I had never seen the actual documents and heard the words before I ran across this. Hope it's not a dupe; I did a search and nothing came up.

Part 1:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nckgyfGbdnU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nckgyfGbdnU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Part 2:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2g7TbxkJuqA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2g7TbxkJuqA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

It makes me glad that I fight so vehemently to oppose such an abhorrent thing (gun control).

MasterYong
08-05-2010, 3:26 PM
It's a super-dupe. I saw that vid ages ago (years ago I think).

Either way, it's good info and worth re-posting for those that haven't seen it.

Big Jake
08-05-2010, 3:31 PM
It is excellent information. The ccw laws in California are very racist in there origins and the law has changed very little since it was enacted around a century ago!

Wherryj
08-05-2010, 3:49 PM
It's a super-dupe. I saw that vid ages ago (years ago I think).

Either way, it's good info and worth re-posting for those that haven't seen it.

It would be very worth posting on the Brady and LACV sites...

libertyordeath
08-05-2010, 3:52 PM
Could be true on record black men where infected with syphilis and much worse I belive aids.

People need to watch movie ENDGAME by Alex jones will open yours mind and eyes.

yellowfin
08-05-2010, 4:37 PM
^ More pathetic that their Hispanic and Asian voter base approve of it and elect them.

Big Jake
08-05-2010, 4:41 PM
Could be true on record black men where infected with syphilis and much worse I belive aids.

That was the "Tuskeegee Experiment"!

Knuckle Dragger
08-05-2010, 4:48 PM
I'm very proud to say that the woman featured in this video - Donna Major - is my friend and a director of a MA based gun rights organization.

Paladin
08-05-2010, 4:56 PM
Those videos make me think that once Gray/CGF clear the way for applying (hopefully in the same calendar year as Sykes and Peruta), C.O.R.E. might be an ally in reaching out to law-abiding inner city blacks to apply for CCWs. The statistics would show in clear and unambiguous terms the impact of Shall Issue in reducing violent crime if we get enough people to apply and get issued ASAP.

Poor people, esp poor inner city minorities, are on the front lines of "the war with crime."

raycm2
08-05-2010, 5:09 PM
We'll need a LOT more NRA certified instructors too. We need to make sure the infrastructure is in place to train all the new gun owners so everyone is safe. The people on the front lines of the war on crime are probably quite familiar with guns but maybe not so much with how to safely handle and store them.

<attempt at humor>
Maybe do a 'First Shoot' program in South Central? :cool:
</attempt at humor>

tallic68
08-05-2010, 5:24 PM
The anti's will lump all the lawful shootings in self defense into the category of "gun violence" and they will say "Homicide rates have risen since shall issue law went into effect, We told you so."

gunsmith
08-05-2010, 6:15 PM
hey, I've been around the gun control debate and a fan of jpfo for a long time. ...
I never saw that before!! Thank you very much!!

gunsmith
08-05-2010, 6:29 PM

During the Tuskeegee STUDY they simply didn't treat them for the syphilis, not "give" it to them. They got it through traditional means. ( it was wrong and racist of course, not treating them. )

Alex Jones is a wretch who does far more harm to the gun rights movement then good with his endless campaign of lies,lies of omission, misinformation and disinformation.

Alex Jones is either a complete nutjob or is on some ones payroll, like George Soro's or Bloomburg. He does more harm to gun rights than the Brady bunch imho.

Endgame is a poor imitation of Bowling for columbine or Loose Change, left wing nut jobs have Moore and right wing nutjobs have Alex Jones, both are huge disinformation campaigns paid for by the Greys ;-)

Falstaff
08-05-2010, 7:47 PM
During the Tuskeegee STUDY they simply didn't treat them for the syphilis, not "give" it to them. They got it through traditional means. ( it was wrong and racist of course, not treating them. )

Alex Jones is a wretch who does far more harm to the gun rights movement then good with his endless campaign of lies,lies of omission, misinformation and disinformation.

Alex Jones is either a complete nutjob or is on some ones payroll, like George Soro's or Bloomburg. He does more harm to gun rights than the Brady bunch imho.

Endgame is a poor imitation of Bowling for columbine or Loose Change, left wing nut jobs have Moore and right wing nutjobs have Alex Jones, both are huge disinformation campaigns paid for by the Greys ;-)

Can you name anything Jones has said that is not true?
What's really bothering you about Jones? I betcha it has something to do with the treasonous N R A? Hmmmm? Comparing "Endgame" with "Bowling" I don't know what to say.. (well I do, but then I'd get banned again...)

Yep, just saw the "lifemember" tag lolz- imagine paying all that money to an org that routinely repeatedly sells you out. Whats a middle aged "know it all" guy to do? Admit he made a big mistake, that he is totally politically ignorant and got fooled AGAIN or Blame the "left"? yep.

Oh and since your a "fan of the JFPO" how come you're not aware that the founder of the JFPO is a regular guest on the Alex Jones show? Aaron Zelman is a regular on the show bubba... As is the GOA President(a gun rights org that unlike the NRA has not become corrupted)

jigenax
08-06-2010, 1:55 AM
^ More pathetic that their Hispanic and Asian voter base approve of it and elect them.

Don't forget the Jews and original politico whites trying to take away our 2A. Last I looked, the DNC and RNC both have a white/Jew majority. Hell look at the 2 US Senators for this state. Feinstein and Boxer. 2 white Jewish women. So before you go blame Asian-Americans and Hispanics, remember who still holds the majority of power.

gewgaw
08-06-2010, 7:43 AM
Pretty good video. I wonder if there's a gun control argument from the anti-gun side that also uses the fight against racism as its argument?

Code7inOaktown
08-06-2010, 7:47 AM

I can't speak for the Latino community, but I'm not sure where you're lumping the Asian American community into the anti 2A movement. Frankly, I think most of the Asian American men I know all have heat or have no opinion on it.

And, come to think of it, I don't know any Latino men who are anti 2A either. And, they mostly have heat too. Hmm, maybe it's just who I run with?

Barabas
08-06-2010, 8:08 AM
GOA... (a gun rights org that unlike the NRA has not become corrupted)

It's hard to become corrupted when you don't do anything. How many cases have GOA won again? What have their lobbyists accomplished? What purpose do they serve other than to collect up loud-mouthed fringe players?

You don't overturn civil rights infringements by shouting at the top of your lungs "We aren't the corrupt ones!" Hell is paved with good intentions.

gunsmith
08-07-2010, 2:49 PM
how come you're not aware that the founder of the JFPO is a regular guest on the Alex Jones show? Aaron Zelman is a regular on the show bubba...

perhaps because watching paint dry is a heck of a lot more interesting.

psssst building 7! OMG!!! Bush knew!!

barf

Dhena81
08-07-2010, 5:47 PM
Even if some of you have seen these videos I haven't and I bet a lot of others haven't either I forwarded these videos to some of my black and hispanic friends that I can't stand to talk to about politics with because their so liberal. It's so funny how people can't see the fact that guns are illegal in Mexico and look at how things are down there. Or how people can't see that the war on drugs doesn't work either at the very least I think they should just make Marijuana legal. Even though I would never use it that's the drug of choice of nearly 99% of people I know that use an illegal substance on occasion. The other 1% I use as a margin of error because I wouldn't associate with someone that uses anything else.

Dhena81
08-07-2010, 6:00 PM
I can't speak for the Latino community, but I'm not sure where you're lumping the Asian American community into the anti 2A movement. Frankly, I think most of the Asian American men I know all have heat or have no opinion on it.

And, come to think of it, I don't know any Latino men who are anti 2A either. And, they mostly have heat too. Hmm, maybe it's just who I run with?

I agree with you on the Asian's being down with guns all my Korean buddies all have at the least one firearm my Arabic buddy is a Nut for guns I made my black buddy get into guns and my Hispanic buddy is on the fringe none of them vote though. Owning guns has nothing to do with race when people think for themselves and are down for American core values.

libertyordeath
08-07-2010, 9:09 PM
Originally Posted by gunsmith

yea and are goverment didn't put thousands of troops in the desert and have them watch mushroom clouds. I know it's hard to swallow the truth but to me that what's seperates men from sheep.

gunsmith
08-07-2010, 10:43 PM
I know it's hard to swallow the truth but to me that what's seperates men from sheep.

Please learn to do the following.
Use a comma.
Use a quote button.
Recognize a misspelled word & use spell check.

All your post really do is simply reinforce my already quite low opinion of all things infowars.

libertyordeath
08-08-2010, 9:54 AM
I thought people came here to discuss gun rights not peoples spelling and ,,,,,,,, crap. I'll try next time!!!!!!! Gunsmith....

jello2594
08-08-2010, 11:48 AM
I've posted these on my Facebook. I happen to have one Facebook friend who is a "fan" of the Brady Campaign. He's not only African-American, but changed his last name to "X"!!!
I feel bad for him...

Meplat
08-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Most of the Asians I know are conservative gun owners. But then I have more Vietnamese and Thai friends than Chinese, Humong, and Japanese. Maybe there is a cultural bias?

they can enjoy and own guns all they want, but who do they vote for?

Face it, the Asian and Hispanic communities are heavily leaning toward D party by a factor of 3 to 1 and the politicians know it. The gun owners in those communities will never have their voice heard since as a block they are poised to vote for one party regardless of their stance on guns.

gunsmith
08-08-2010, 1:24 PM
I thought people came here to discuss gun rights not peoples spelling and ,,,,,,,, crap. I'll try next time!!!!!!! Gunsmith....

When I first started posting on the net my spelling was terrible, in an effort to be taken seriously I've tried to learn how to write effectively. It is terribly difficult, however I believe it is worth it.
When we gunnies write a letter to the editor, when we write our opinions on forums, our detractors are out there looking for any and every reason to minimize or dismiss our opinion.
We gunnies need to represent ourselves as serious, thoughtful and smart.

Canute
08-08-2010, 4:27 PM
Wife is Chinese but spent half her life here, since graduation from college. Social conservative registered Republican but is :willy_nilly: anti. Thinks guns are for executing people or making hits.

Barabas
08-08-2010, 5:15 PM
My wife is Japanese and all the men in her family are card carrying members of the NRA. The only ones who aren't are the bed-wetting white guys who married her aunts.