PDA

View Full Version : Who sells/stocks Flash Hiders in OC/Socal area???

Paul2x
08-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Hi guys,

I'm looking for some direction to see if any of you can point me to any local shops that sell/stock Tacital AR Parts and Accessories in the area. Specifically Flash Hiders.

I've been to Rifle Gear and their great, just wanted to see if their was any other local places I could hit in the area to see the Flash Hiders in person.

I'm in Irvine,

Thanks for all of your help!

:D

sniper4usmc
08-04-2010, 11:49 AM
not in OC,but Ammo bros in cerritos..

Paul2x
08-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Thank you very much,

Any others?

Trying to make of list of my local supply locations.

5shot
08-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Check out the adds at the top of the page. RifleGear is in Costa Mesa.

Paul2x
08-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Check out the adds at the top of the page. RifleGear is in Costa Mesa.

Yeah I when through all the adds in the top before I posted and Rifle Gear was the only shop i've been too so far.

Rekrab
08-04-2010, 12:16 PM
OC Armory does.

I'd be willing to wager Straightline Tactical does as well, but I've never been in there. T&A sometimes has some, but they're more of a special order store that keeps certain things on hand at all times.

Maltese Falcon
08-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Thank you very much,

Any others?

Trying to make of list of my local supply locations.

Addax Tactical just sent me an e-mail:

Addax Tactical has teamed up with Carlson Comps to introduce the new
Addax Phalanx Flash Suppressor.

PHALANX (http://www.adxtactical.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1616&idcategory=51)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/laleepopp56/addaxphalanx_526_general.jpg

The Addax Phalanx is based on the Carlson Strikefire with several design enhancements exclusive for Addax Tactical.

The Phalanx is an Extremely Effective Flash Suppressor with a unique Six Prong configuration that incorporates a unique cone shape design on the inside of the flash suppressor.

The combination of both features efficiently dissipates the gasses while reducing and suppressing the flash.

The Phalanx is coated in DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating, which is a very durable coating that provides Superior Erosion and Corrosion resistance over many other types of coatings.

The Phalanx is 2.1" long (minus the crush washer).

The Phalanx can be installed with a crush washer, or you can install the Phalanx without a crush washer on most AR15 barrels.

A crush washer is included just in case you need one, or if you want to index the flats horizontally or vertically.

The Phalanx is ideal for the AR15, M16, and M4 Carbine.

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS PLEASE USE CODE: PHALANX
DURING CHECKOUT TO APPLY THE SAVINGS!
EXPIRES 08/08/2010

ADDAX2
08-04-2010, 12:36 PM
i was just about to post on CG about the promo we have running and the new flash hider we released.

Paul2x
08-04-2010, 2:46 PM
Thanks for all of your help,

Stopped by OCA durring lunch, Mike's a good guy. very helpful.

Thanks again everyone.