PDA

View Full Version : FFL that would buy an AW

Mr. Casull
08-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Need to know if there are any FFL's in OC that buy AW.

CAL.BAR
08-04-2010, 10:31 AM
Call Mike at OC Armory in Laguna Hills (www.ocarmory.com)

Cali-Shooter
08-05-2010, 4:24 PM
I just called Mike today. Awesome guy, I asked him about how anyone in Cali could receive an AW from out of state, Mike referred me to an AZ middleman that Cali-complies AW's so that they can be sent here. OC Armory is amazing.

alexsu
08-18-2010, 9:58 AM
Looking for FFL with AW permit in SF valley.

alexsu
08-18-2010, 11:53 AM
More specific question: I am looking at Beretta CX4 Storm, which is AW due to OAL less than 30 (29.7) and detachable magazine + thumbhole stock.
The problem with OAL easily solved with stock spacer installation (seems one comes with the gun, maybe even already installed). I designed and made a bullet button to solve the second problem.
How can I actually proceed with purchase and modification?
Can one of FFLs shed some light on this?

Thanks

jtmkinsd
08-19-2010, 6:45 PM
More specific question: I am looking at Beretta CX4 Storm, which is AW due to OAL less than 30” (29.7”) and detachable magazine + thumbhole stock.
The problem with OAL easily solved with stock spacer installation (seems one comes with the gun, maybe even already installed). I designed and made a bullet button to solve the second problem.
How can I actually proceed with purchase and modification?
Can one of FFLs shed some light on this?

Thanks

The gun has to be made California compliant BEFORE it can be shipped into the state unless you are LEO with a letter from your department. There are a number of different places (third party) who will receive your gun outside of california, make it compliant, then ship to your local FFL. Many manufacturers don't want to be bothered making guns compliant. Try contacting Impact guns (link below)

www.impactguns.com/store/beretta_carbines.html