View Full Version : Online traffic school slide (re: firearms)

Cyc Wid It
08-02-2010, 10:08 PM
In a section about "Defensive driving" and tailgating specifically...

"Test 2. Think of the safety of your maneuver. Tailgating is extremely dangerous especially for tailgaters themselves. Sudden braking by the car ahead often leads to a collision. The higher the speed, the more severe the damage. Another danger lies in the ubiquity of firearms: How safe would you be if the driver you were tailgating made you stop at a shoulder and had a handgun?"

08-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Ya, I had the same on-line school. I wrote down the question with notes and made a complaint in the feedback survey after the test. Never heard from them.
Shouldn't tailgate unless you like being up someones b... or looking at their piece in your nose.
Last person that smacked my b... should have never been allowed in a car not even as a passenger.

Did you pass the course?

Dutch Schultz
08-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Sorry to ask a kind of unrelated question, but how does traffic school work? I'm going to have to do it soon, and I don't know how it works. Do I get to pick my own online one?

Cyc Wid It
08-02-2010, 11:37 PM
Depends on your county. Some counties require certain online schools.

I better pass... my first ticket in the better part of a decade. I'm not done with it as I couldn't handle doing it all in one sitting.