PDA

View Full Version : Neighborhood Event With Mike Feuer

bodger
08-01-2010, 6:29 PM
There's a "National Night Out" in my local park planned for this Tuesday night.
Our illustrious anti gun state assemblyman Mike Feuer is one of the scheduled speakers. Along with a Los Angeles city councilman, Paul Koretz, another anti RTKB blowhole.

I'm tempted to hang a banner out my window condemning the both of them for their unconstitutional treasonous acts. Can't really think of what it should say.

I'm definitely going to wear my NRA t-shirt and introduce myself to Feuer. :D

ScottB
08-01-2010, 6:50 PM
UOC guys, this is your moment...:rolleyes:

bodger
08-01-2010, 7:12 PM
Actually, it's Poinsettia Park in Los Angeles. As far as I know, there isn't a K-12 school within 1000 feet.

I say, as far as I know.

dieselpower
08-01-2010, 7:36 PM
do it

Pig Rifle
08-01-2010, 8:17 PM
It is in a GFSZ. Just barely, but that's enough to make it a no-go for carrying.

bodger
08-01-2010, 9:44 PM
It is in a GFSZ. Just barely, but that's enough to make it a no-go for carrying.

Which school is that close?

ETA: Looks like West Hollywood Children's Academy, 1031 N. Vista.

I wouldn't UOC anyway, but I've often wondered if there was a school that close to me. I think I'm in the GFSZ right out my front door then.

monkeshine
08-01-2010, 11:04 PM
There are so many schools in the Los Angeles area - many you wouldn't know about. 1000 feet radius make it very very difficult.
It would be great if there were a group of committed activists who would show up at every one of these events. Large enough to get noticed by the politicians and the other people in attendance. We gotta make in an issue for it to become an issue.

glockman19
08-01-2010, 11:31 PM
There's a "National Night Out" in my local park planned for this Tuesday night.
Our illustrious anti gun state assemblyman Mark Feuer is one of the scheduled speakers. Along with a Los Angeles city councilman, Paul Koretz, another anti RTKB blowhole.

I'm tempted to hang a banner out my window condemning the both of them for their unconstitutional treasonous acts. Can't really think of what it should say.

I'm definitely going to wear my NRA t-shirt and introduce myself to Feuer. :D

It's Mike Feuer..not Mark.

And I've heckeled him, I've cornered him and he is a zealot. His last beauty was to make it a felony to carry mace on college campuses...Yes you heard that right. He wants to now make non-lethal self defense tools illegal. He's a true nut. No way to even speak to him about 2A and self defense without an argument or politico babble.

I have called his office on a number of occasions and offered to supply firearms and ammo at Angeles and he has always declined or not reponded to the invitation.

Best way to deal with him is to term him out and grace him with a job in the private sector. Not that he'll need it with his many political pensions.

bodger
08-02-2010, 7:57 AM
It's Mike Feuer..not Mark.

And I've heckeled him, I've cornered him and he is a zealot. His last beauty was to make it a felony to carry mace on college campuses...Yes you heard that right. He wants to now make non-lethal self defense tools illegal. He's a true nut. No way to even speak to him about 2A and self defense without an argument or politico babble.

I have called his office on a number of occasions and offered to supply firearms and ammo at Angeles and he has always declined or not reponded to the invitation.

Best way to deal with him is to term him out and grace him with a job in the private sector. Not that he'll need it with his many political pensions.

Thanks for the correction, Mike not Mark. And I agree with you, he's a zealot. Right up there with Ken DeLeon.

J/K Kevin DeLeon.