View Full Version : My guns shipped to me.

07-31-2010, 8:19 PM
here is the situation I have a rifle and a pistol that are in Michigan at my cousins house. I had a buddy getting transfered out here, he was going to grab them for me and bring them out, but his wife freaked out (stupid hippie) So me and my cousin are trying to figure out how to get them out here to me. 1 Marlin 30/30 and 1 ruger p95 they are both gifts from my father. So should i FFL ship them if so what would i be looking to pay? I am in Oceanside CA and i am military, any suggestions.

08-01-2010, 7:03 AM

08-01-2010, 11:13 AM
If they are yours, you could go back there and ship them to yourself. Otherwise, it gets a bit more complicated since your cousin would be shipping firearms that are not his. Most likely it would not be a problem, but the receiving FFL would be documenting where the firearms came from. The firearms could be shipped, either through a FFL or directly, depending on the cost and the receiving FFL.

The cost for the local FFL depends on what they charge, there is no limit, so you need to check around and see what places charge. The P95 seems to be on the certified list, so that should not be an issue.