View Full Version : WTS - OFF LIST - STI VIP. 45 Now with Pics.

07-30-2010, 1:11 PM
I have a STI VIP in 45acp, two tone, light weight, that is in very good condition 95-98% with two mags and factory paperwork. I would like 1,000 for it.
I am in Santa Cruz but am willing to travel within the bay area for a transfer to an FFL. if anyone is interested in it.

Sorry about the Pics.

Link to STI Web sight http://www.stiguns.com/guns/VIP/VIP.php

PM or Email me at ffpdblum@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time.

07-31-2010, 5:17 PM
Lots of Emails. Pics up now
Would make a great little gun for you CCW holders.

08-02-2010, 12:07 AM

08-02-2010, 12:45 AM
Folks, would all please read the rules in the sticky at the top of the forum. Unless a member has a material question about the item that wasn't in the OP, please pm the seller. If it is a material question (i.e. how many rounds, mag capacity, etc.), the seller will edit his OP and add it there, not post it within the thread. The only other post a potential buyer can make is, "I'll take it." Thank you for your cooperation.

08-02-2010, 1:01 PM
So this has a reduced grip, do you know if the grip is similar to the officer's length on a single stack?

What is the magazine capacity? I know it's double stack but the website didn't say how many rounds flush-fit mags hold.

08-02-2010, 5:12 PM
Magazine Butt Flush Dual Stack 10 Round (120mm)

The grip should be able to be changed out to full size, if that is what you are looking for, you can even add a mag funnel on the full size grip.