PDA

View Full Version : Can't log in to Rifle Gear site!

BreweryWgn
07-28-2010, 8:30 PM
Anyone else having problems? I requested a new password but still can't log in or add items to my cart.

Riflegear
07-29-2010, 12:57 PM
It's usually a browser security setting that causes login problems. Try using a computer on a different domain, or adjust your settings on the browser. The website seems to be working fine.

shark92651
07-29-2010, 4:33 PM
Also, try clearing the browser cache (each browser does it differently so if not sure just tell us which browser you are using (Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, etc...)

BreweryWgn
07-29-2010, 10:39 PM
I'm using Internet Explorer, same results on home and work computers.

Riflegear
07-30-2010, 4:20 PM
Sorry, no idea why it's not working if the previous suggestions won't fix it. Give us a call and we'll be happy to manually enter in your order for you.

BreweryWgn
07-30-2010, 7:23 PM
I did call in my order, but would like to use the site too! How do I clear the browser cache? Thanks for the help guys, I know you are busy and do appreciate it. :)

shark92651
07-31-2010, 2:04 PM
I did call in my order, but would like to use the site too! How do I clear the browser cache? Thanks for the help guys, I know you are busy and do appreciate it. :)

On Internet Explorer:

Go to Tools Menu, Internet Options
On General tab, click "Delete..." button under Browsing History
Make sure "Temporary Internet files" is checked, uncheck anything else you do NOT want to delete
Click Delete

I would close and restart your browser and then see if you can add an item to the shopping cart. If you need us to set a new password for you we can do that if you give us a call.