View Full Version : Awesome new plate carrier on the market

07-28-2010, 12:01 PM
Started a thread a while back about plate carrier options and after reading a lot of praises for mayflower and doing some research I ran into this.....

It is made by velocity systems (a partial owner of mayflower) and it was just released. They literally put it up on their website today and I placed an order for their plate harness version in multicam shown below.

It is 500D, lightweight, has a side plate accomodating cummerbund (along with other cummerbund options, one without a side plate carrier), and uses their "swift clip" system that the mayflower low pro carrier does where you can attatch an optional chest rig.

One of the nicest things I noticed about it is they use shoulder straps that are more like a backpacks instead of the traditional 2in straps. Looks way more comfortable. They also make a lightweight version (very similar to the mayflower lo-pro) with the traditional straps, but this thing looks pretty lightweight to begin with.

Anyway, just wanted to give you guys the heads up. Here's the link and some pics:

07-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Looks cool for those who want to run Level IV SA plates.

I have a Mayflower Lo-Pro Carrier and I think it's the ****. Versatility is the best. The product is very well made as well.

07-28-2010, 1:23 PM
how much if you dont mind me asking? the site doesnt have prices