PDA

View Full Version : Who has a Knoxx Industries Breachers Grip for their Remington 870?

x2delight
04-22-2006, 10:45 PM
i got a 12 gauge Remington 870 Express and i just ordered the Breachers Grip and the Pistol Soft Grip. i was wondering who has this and hows that recoil for real?

can you really shoot it with one hand like their videos?

my Shotgun at the moment is pistol gripped but as all of you know thats a serious recoil to deal with.

CaCrusin
04-24-2006, 8:48 AM
can you really shoot it with one hand like their videos?

my Shotgun at the moment is pistol gripped but as all of you know thats a serious recoil to deal with.

You can and we do it all the time. We even do it with 3" magnum slugs.

Try it, You'll like it.

CaCrusin

shecky
04-25-2006, 5:56 PM
Yeah, you can shoot like in the videos. I had a CopStock for a while, which is like the Breachers Grip with a folding wire stock attached. There's a sort of shock absorber system built in to the grip, so that the gun can actually slide rearward above the grip about 1.5" when a round goes off. It does indeed take that sting off your wrist.

Personally, I'd prefer a sawed off stock type of pistol grip, if I were so inclined. I find that shape easier to control and easy on the wrist even without the recoil reduction system. It's a little less bulky, and for a gun like a Mossberg, keeps the safety and slide release within finger reach. But that's just me.

TacFan
04-25-2006, 6:45 PM
You can and we do it all the time. We even do it with 3" magnum slugs.

Try it, You'll like it.

CaCrusin

you've made your way here from shotgunworld. Welcome :D

x2delight
04-26-2006, 1:51 AM
you've made your way here from shotgunworld. Welcome :D

i just received it today and i gotta say the grip on it is amazing.. its well thought out.just holding the shotgun feels alot better. more of a firmer stronger grip overall. the pistol grip i had before was some crap from ebay and i have shot it a few times and i hated it. i havent shot it with the breachers grip yet which probably wont be till sunday if we can get through this crazy california weather. ill post my responses then

thanks!

tpliquid1
04-26-2006, 12:54 PM
i got the spec ops works good. i can shoot it all day

Nismo
04-27-2006, 3:27 PM
I have the COPstock which is just like the breechers grip. Excellent product and I find the Knoxx customer service the best.

ErinMT
04-27-2006, 8:32 PM
I too have a Spec Ops, on my 870HD.

Handed it to a friend after he was working a Moss 500. He pulled the trigger and let out a giddy laugh before finishing the tube as fast as he could and keeping all 5 shells on target.

It was awesome.:D

x2delight
05-14-2006, 6:06 PM
i finally got to put the damn stock to the test.. **** was awesome.. not hard recoil at all... i mean we tore up the freakin targets... it was awesome.. Props to Knoxx for an awesome ingenious idea..

CaCrusin
05-15-2006, 9:25 AM
i finally got to put the damn stock to the test.. **** was awesome.. not hard recoil at all... i mean we tore up the freakin targets... it was awesome.. Props to Knoxx for an awesome ingenious idea..

Glad you liked it.

CaCrusin

snacks
05-19-2006, 1:39 PM
i may just have to try this out on my 870.

mblat
05-19-2006, 5:06 PM
I put SpecOps on my 12 ga. 870 and my wife ( all 120 pounds of her ) has no problem shooting slugs with it.