PDA

View Full Version : Good questions About 9-11!

pilotmadrat
04-22-2006, 11:40 AM
I recently watched this video, it asks some very interesting questions about the events of 9-11.

Have a look and see what you think!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=Loose+change&pl=true

Keep an open mind :)

PMR

bwiese
04-22-2006, 11:42 AM
More tinfoil-hat BS.

bear308
04-22-2006, 11:46 AM
I love how everyone that tells me about this drivel always says keep an open mind. Good god shut up (not you per se), I had an open mind the first four times I checked the link.

Watergate is the answer to all conspiracy theories, is Nixon couldn't cover that up how would "they" cover this up.

blacklisted
04-22-2006, 12:30 PM
More tinfoil-hat BS.

Yes,,,,,,,,,

pilotmadrat
04-22-2006, 1:02 PM
So you don't think there are any unanswerd questions in the 9-11 events? All neat and tidy. Why has no other building that a airplane ran into ever collaped? I always wonderd why the twin towers fell, the damage from the planes did not look that bad when I was watching the live footage that morning.

I don't doubt there is some BS there, but they also present some interersting questions. If you can present evidence to support another explenation please do. Don't just hide behind the tin foil hat.

PMR

blacklisted
04-22-2006, 1:26 PM
So you don't think there are any unanswerd questions in the 9-11 events? All neat and tidy. Why has no other building that a airplane ran into ever collaped? I always wonderd why the twin towers fell, the damage from the planes did not look that bad when I was watching the live footage that morning.

I don't doubt there is some BS there, but they also present some interersting questions. If you can present evidence to support another explenation please do. Don't just hide behind the tin foil hat.

PMR

There are plenty of questions that I have about 9/11, but I don't feel the need to make up or subscribe to conspiracy theories to explain everything. As for the towers collapsing...I'm no engineer, but that doesn't seem too mysterious to me considering that huge aircraft full of fuel crashed into them.

I've seen some of those 9/11 tinfoil "documentaries", and they usually say something that takes away any small amount of credibility that they had. The Pentagon one was incredibly stupid, and ignored clear evidence that a plane hit the pentagon.

Some people just like it better to assume that the government has all these conspiracies, it gives them something to "think about".

RRangel
04-22-2006, 1:28 PM
Not only tin foil hattery, but the topic doesn't even belong in this forum.