PDA

View Full Version : C-more Products?

ar15kills
07-23-2010, 12:20 AM
Has anyone else had problems with C-more products? I ordered a ATRW sight from them on the 4th. Today (21st) I call to see where its is in the shipping process and the woman on the phone asks me for my name three times then says "hold on let me get a pen"!!!!! She has no record of my sale but somehow still has all the personal info. Has anyone else had these problems with them? Do they just have terrible customer service and good optics? Is the optic worth the headache when I can get an eotech/aimpoint from almost anywhere?

patriot_man
07-23-2010, 1:37 AM
No I am sorry to say for the price of the CMORE you could have gotten a better optic off the marketplace. I've dealt with this first hand. The optic is not durable at all and I've had the glass break on me. I would have picked up a used Aimpoint ML2 or M2 or an Eotech 512. If you can get your money back I advise you to do so.

Also speaking technology wise you can compare it to a $37 NC star red dot. It uses the same projection method and the same design.

patriot_man
07-23-2010, 8:22 AM
while I can't say anything bad about its durability as it has withstood several rounds of buck and slugs with no loss of aim.. one thing about it I do not like is the tedious volume knob control.. takes a considerable amount of pinching effort to activate/adjust as it is excessively tight.. so much I would not rely on it for rapid response for CQB purposes..

Wait until you drop or hit the the housing around the glass. I too had the ATAC thinking it would be more durable and would prevent the stories I've heard of the glass breaking but I was proven wrong.

uscbigdawg
08-07-2010, 11:22 AM
They're good scopes for what you're paying for. The aluminum housings are good, but not great. I have 3 C-mores on my pistols and none on my rifles. While I love the scopes, there's a reason why they're not on my long guns (experience from 3 deployments doesn't hurt either).

Rich