PDA

View Full Version : I'm disgusted with myself, but this has to be my new favourite Hollywood couple:

faterikcartman
07-14-2010, 11:15 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1294612/Ashton-Kutcher-Tweets-pic-machine-gun-wielding-wife-Demi-Moore.html

PatriotnMore
07-14-2010, 11:20 AM
Wow, I had know idea they/she is such an firearm enthusiast. Good to know.

Brianguy
07-14-2010, 11:24 AM
I thought she was just a MILF before but now shes a SUPER MILF!

evidens83
07-14-2010, 11:28 AM

Coudln't agree more :D

Untamed1972
07-14-2010, 12:04 PM
weren't they also supporters of Obama and his healthcare scam?

faterikcartman
07-14-2010, 12:07 PM

Ask all the Jerry Brown supporters here the same question.:rolleyes:

Bruce
07-14-2010, 12:27 PM
I wonder if that AR is registered........:rolleyes:

CHS
07-14-2010, 12:51 PM
I don't understand why they are calling it a "machine gun".

dragonbait1a
07-14-2010, 12:55 PM

Best Guess? They rented it from a film company armory.

RGB

bjl333
07-14-2010, 1:01 PM

LMFAO !!!!

mbarnes
07-14-2010, 1:04 PM

I'm surprised they didn't call it an AK47.

toby
07-14-2010, 1:10 PM
Aston is a country boy he was born and raised in Iowa I am sure he has been around firearms for a while...all in all I find it cool and the pic of his wife's butt... SWEET!

jdberger
07-14-2010, 1:15 PM

It could be. I think that they might have $10K laying around to blow on an NFA rifle.

CHS
07-14-2010, 1:24 PM
It could be. I think that they might have $10K laying around to blow on an NFA rifle.

PRAR time?

There would be a California "special weapons permit" for transporting and possessing a machinegun.

Civilians are not supposed to get these.

wilit
07-14-2010, 1:25 PM

That's what I was thinking.

ianS
07-14-2010, 1:29 PM
Sometimes I wish these Hollywood celebs who own guns would do us regular folks a solid and be more outspoken about the 2nd Amend and Right to Bear Arms. But then again, maybe they'll say something stupid like the way Kutcher says he uses them to intimidate his daughter's boyfriends.

ianS
07-14-2010, 1:31 PM

As long as we're being anal about this a full auto or select fire AR still wouldn't be a "machine gun".

jdberger
07-14-2010, 1:39 PM
PRAR time?

There would be a California "special weapons permit" for transporting and possessing a machinegun.

I was under the impression that they lived in Idaho.

ETA: the pic was apparently taken in LA.

CHS
07-14-2010, 1:40 PM
As long as we're being anal about this a full auto or select fire AR still wouldn't be a "machine gun".

The ATF will disagree with you on that one.

Full or select-fire ANYTHING is a "machinegun" according to the NFA.

CHS
07-14-2010, 1:41 PM
I was under the impression that they lived in Idaho.

D'oh! You might be right.

The photo's comment said LA so I assumed it was correct:
"Machine gun toting momma: Demi Moore looks like a pro as she fires a few rounds off at a gun range in Los Angeles yesterday"

jdberger
07-14-2010, 1:43 PM
D'oh! You might be right.

The photo's comment said LA so I assumed it was correct:
"Machine gun toting momma: Demi Moore looks like a pro as she fires a few rounds off at a gun range in Los Angeles yesterday"

I wonder if it has a bb?

Juice5610
07-14-2010, 1:46 PM
On a podcast episode of diggnations where he was a guest he (kutcher) pops out a emerson knife to open a beer and talks about his bug out bags

Diabolus
07-14-2010, 3:26 PM
I'm sure it was a pic from the most recent movie he was on. I think it had guns or something in it.

winnre
07-14-2010, 5:28 PM
Maybe it shoots bubbles.

Lyte-
07-14-2010, 5:38 PM
A better question would be which range in Los Angeles was that?

Sajedene
07-14-2010, 7:16 PM
Not surprised... Demi has been this way since she was with Bruce (mmm yummy) Willis.

jigenax
07-15-2010, 2:26 AM
A better question would be which range in Los Angeles was that?

Agreed. I don't recognize the bench next to Demi Moore. Pretty much rules out Angeles Shooting Ranges, Panorama Sportsmans Club and A-Place-To-Shoot.

Considering the light green scrub brush, I wonder if it was up near Acton or Lake Piru? Or it could be Oaktree Gun Club, since I haven't been to their rifle range yet.

Any ideas?

77bawls
07-15-2010, 2:36 AM
She is one hot *** looking 47 year old!!!

SickofSoCal
07-15-2010, 3:12 AM
EDIT: picture TOO big!

^ He's 30, she's 45..........crazy isn't it?

k1dude
07-15-2010, 9:09 AM
Agreed. I don't recognize the bench next to Demi Moore. Pretty much rules out Angeles Shooting Ranges, Panorama Sportsmans Club and A-Place-To-Shoot.

Considering the light green scrub brush, I wonder if it was up near Acton or Lake Piru? Or it could be Oaktree Gun Club, since I haven't been to their rifle range yet.

Any ideas?

It looks like Idaho to me. The sage brush is the giveaway. I used to live in Idaho.

Turbinator
07-15-2010, 9:27 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/07/14/article-0-0A6F24E9000005DC-741_468x518.jpg

Here's the pic for those who don't want to click on the link.

Turby

WeekendWarrior
07-15-2010, 1:19 PM
PRAR time?

WHOA! They're not people, they're CELEBRITIES! lol :D:D

I think I now find Ashton Kutcher to be "agreable" even though he is on all those camera commercials. And Ashton, if you are reading this, I hope you and Demi will publicly fight for your rights when the PRK tries to take them away...

Full Clip
07-15-2010, 4:00 PM
I'll give a shiz when they make a generous donation to Calguns to help support everyone's 2nd Amendment right.
They can afford it.
Mark LaRue did. Several times.

leelaw
07-15-2010, 4:31 PM
PRAR time?

Yes they can get those permits. I know several individuals who have such permits, but they're associated with an FFL.

CHS
07-15-2010, 4:36 PM
Yes they can get those permits. I know several individuals who have such permits, but they're associated with an FFL.

Right, the people that have those permits aren't general civilians. They are typically associated with businesses either in the movie industry, or the NFA industry. I know a guy at Surefire who has an MG permit because he does lots of LEO/MIL demos of suppressors on MG's.

But *I* can't just apply for a permit because I want an MG. Nor should someone like Demi Moore be able to get one just because she's a celebrity, since PC requires that someone have a pressing need (hey, like CCW'S!) to get a special weapons permit in CA.

trashman
07-15-2010, 4:40 PM
I wonder if she's cross-eye dominant (like my wife); it looks like she's leaning her left eye in to use the EoTech.

--Neill

Scratch705
07-15-2010, 4:47 PM
Sometimes I wish these Hollywood celebs who own guns would do us regular folks a solid and be more outspoken about the 2nd Amend and Right to Bear Arms. But then again, maybe they'll say something stupid like the way Kutcher says he uses them to intimidate his daughter's boyfriends.

not to rain on your parade, but how many times have there been posts/threads where members here say the same thing when their daughters bring boyfriends home? lets not put a double standard on them.

and lets not forget the industry they are working in. i'm sure a lot of folks there look down upon gun ownership, so by being more outspoken they could be putting their box office draw on the line. they can't be alienating part of their audiences by speaking one way or another.

cause the website is from the UK, anything short of a SxS or OU shotgun and bolt action rifles are "machine guns"

Striker87
07-15-2010, 7:11 PM
It looks like Idaho to me. The sage brush is the giveaway. I used to live in Idaho.

I used to live in Southern Idaho like you. It too looks like the same endless miles of desert I saw going to Boise and the same vegetation I saw when we would go out to shoot.

cfm117
07-16-2010, 12:10 AM
I'm surprised they didn't call it an AK47.

Same here.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/cfm117/journalistguide-1.jpg

I remember during the Obama campaign he was in that jackass Obama propaganda message pledging his loyalty or whatever to him along with all of the other Hollywood kooks.

Scratch705
07-16-2010, 12:12 AM
the chart is wrong on 1 item. the .50 cal barrett rifle.

that is known to them as having heat seeking bullets that can take down planes.

incredablehefey
07-16-2010, 12:24 AM
i now hate them a little less, funny i would have never guessed

darkjedi351
07-16-2010, 12:28 AM

that really pisses me off when they do that too!
it's all a scare tactic.
if you going to report a story about guns atleast know what the hell your talking about. geez!

Ed_Hazard
07-16-2010, 12:36 AM

As far as celebs coming out on RKB issues, ask Sarah Michelle-Geller how her carrer is going after she came out as Pro Gun. Sad but in this climate if a celeb wants to continue to work and be a celeb they have to hide their true feelings about such issues. Yet pedophiles like Roman Polanski get lifetime acheivement awards.

Dieseldog
07-16-2010, 12:38 AM
I'll give a shiz when they make a generous donation to Calguns to help support everyone's 2nd Amendment right.
They can afford it.
Mark LaRue did. Several times.

I agree.

Scratch705
07-16-2010, 4:13 AM
As far as celebs coming out on RKB issues, ask Sarah Michelle-Geller how her carrer is going after she came out as Pro Gun. Sad but in this climate if a celeb wants to continue to work and be a celeb they have to hide their true feelings about such issues. Yet pedophiles like Roman Polanski get lifetime acheivement awards.

guess she and eliza dushku are in the same boat... heh... sad though, eliza is hot..... :wub:

and also elisha curtbert, pro-gun and hot. :p

Quiet
07-16-2010, 4:22 AM
guess she and eliza dushku are in the same boat... heh... sad though, eliza is hot..... :wub:

and also elisha curtbert, pro-gun and hot. :p

Don't forget Laura Prepon, another pro-gun hotie.

Quiet
07-16-2010, 4:24 AM

What about Angelina Jolie.
She's pro-gun and still making movies.

Ape
07-16-2010, 5:50 AM
I think the real question here is..... Why in the heck does anyone care what an over paid couple of actors think about ANYTHING!?!?!?
These bozo's affilliated with movies are constantly given WAY TOO much credit for anything and everything. Anytime one of them makes a statement on where they stand on something political or otherwise I'm always wondering why anyone would care one way or the other?

Gryff
07-16-2010, 8:39 AM
Now she just needs a man in her life.

wheels
07-16-2010, 12:03 PM
Now she just needs a man in her life.

Yep, I keep checking my phone...it seems to be working...I'll check again.

Gryff
07-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Yep, I keep checking my phone...it seems to be working...I'll check again.

Personally, I ain't checking. She's not to my taste. But she definitely needs something more than a moronic man-child whose got an overly high opinion of himself.

k1dude
07-16-2010, 1:17 PM
Personally, I ain't checking. She's not to my taste. But she definitely needs something more than a moronic man-child whose got an overly high opinion of himself.

She's smokin' hot. But in a sexual way, not a spousal way. I'll take her all day long for certain activities, but wouldn't want her around for a lifetime (Jolie that is).

Demi Moore might be OK for a life partner, but she was much hotter before she got all that plastic surgery to her face.

steadyrock
07-16-2010, 2:50 PM

Bingo. I was born and reared in SW Idaho, and you are absolutely correct.

Demi's property is up near Sun Valley, but the pic looks a lot more like Owyhee County. It sure as hell ain't LA.

acolytes
07-16-2010, 3:39 PM
Sarah, Eliza, and Elisha... marry me....

Sinixstar
07-16-2010, 5:07 PM

separate issues.

yellowfin
07-16-2010, 5:21 PM
EDIT: picture TOO big!

^ He's 30, she's 45..........crazy isn't it?
My rifle's a .30, my pistol's a .45, so what of it?

xxINKxx
07-16-2010, 6:36 PM
Well its good that there are a few celebrities who like guns. It seems most celebrities are totally anti-gun and since they are celebrities they can have a bigger voice and preach on tv ect ect about how bad guns are and people follow what they say just because of who they are and they like their movies.

Sniper3142
07-16-2010, 7:11 PM
You know, I always thought Demi Moore was smokin hot.

But NOW, she's smokin + 100!!

:)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2524/3718159127_522000459e.jpg