PDA

View Full Version : UOC in Antioch?

Waldo
07-13-2010, 8:24 PM
I had a chance to talk with one of the guys in the company I work for about UOC. He stated he had to ask a couple of guys to leave the store in the last few weeks because of the company policy.

But what surprised me was the demeanor and answers he got to his questions.

Q: Is there a reason you're carry a handgun?
A: Because I can and you're not going to make me take it off.

Q: Is it loaded?
A: Why don't you take it from me and find out?

Q: I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave it in the car. When you come back, I'll move you to the front of the line.
A: Are you going to make me?

Another guy had an 101 Airborne hat and stated he was an Air Marshall. Similar interaction, according to the worker.

If this sounds like something anyone on this board went through, it would be interesting to hear the other side of the story.

Just curious.

gotgunz
07-13-2010, 8:46 PM
IBTL!!!!!!!!

This should be interesting while it lasts.

Waldo
07-13-2010, 9:26 PM
Honestly, it wasn't my intention to post something controversial or inflammatory...if there was some other input, I would be interested in hearing it as I need to deceide if it's worth continuing to associate with this company or not.

PM's would work if it would keep the subject matter away from a public forum.

Mods, edit/delete as you deem appropriate.

Thanks.

joemama
07-13-2010, 9:33 PM
The first answer was legitimate the second two make the guy carrying sound like a moron. Private property and he has to leave when asked. Your buddy should have told him yes when he answered his last question with a question.