PDA

View Full Version : Any experience with CDNN Sport's inc?

hawkeye
07-13-2010, 4:59 PM
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them, as I was considering making a purchase there.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/

Thanks

NSR500
07-13-2010, 5:06 PM
I buy from them all the time and they have been 100% for me.

hawkeye
07-13-2010, 5:19 PM
Thanks, I'll go along with the purchase then.

9mmepiphany
07-13-2010, 5:23 PM
let us know how it goes.

the last time i checked they wouldn't ship guns into CA

hawkeye
07-13-2010, 7:35 PM
let us know how it goes.

I'm not purchasing any guns, just gun related stuff.

-hanko
07-13-2010, 7:46 PM
I'm not purchasing any guns, just gun related stuff.
They're great people, I've been dealing with them from when I was in TX and they were CDNN Investments. When you call, ask for Chuck.

-hanko

Uncle Jess
07-13-2010, 8:08 PM
They usually pack a free gift with your order as well!

HiPower823
07-13-2010, 8:11 PM
I've never bought a firearm or ammunition from them, but many mags and accessories. I've had nothing but great experiences with them. Quick shipping, good prices, and good selection of the most random things.

jchen76@gmail.com
07-13-2010, 9:19 PM
Wait until the weekend, they have usually have weekend only deals on accessories/firearms and low shipping (5.99) for any size order.

evidens83
07-13-2010, 9:49 PM
My coworker buys from them all the time, even brings in catalogs for me to look at. Prices are good so whenever I find enough things I like I order it to justify the shipping price. They are GTG!

ih8ca
07-13-2010, 10:35 PM
They are a great company, I have bought several orders from them.

plan-b
07-13-2010, 10:57 PM
let us know how it goes.

I bought my USP Compact from them about 2-3 months ago. I called them up, placed my order, called my FFL and had him fax in is paperwork. A few days later, I went in to fill out DROS papers. For handguns, as long as it's rostered and comes with magazines that are 10 rounds or less, they'll ship here.

fishhoppa
07-13-2010, 11:04 PM
I bought my USP Compact from them about 2-3 months ago. I called them up, placed my order, called my FFL and had him fax in is paperwork. A few days later, I went in to fill out DROS papers. For handguns, as long as it's rostered and comes with magazines that are 10 rounds or less, they'll ship here.

How is this possible? Your loc says SF BAy Area - CDNN told me outright they won't ship firearms to CA...did they change their policy?

I've ordered factory mags and a holster from them...really good experience on that end.

toolman9000
07-13-2010, 11:09 PM
Good to go!

Vectrexer
07-13-2010, 11:16 PM
No problems with CDNN.

9mmepiphany
07-14-2010, 12:19 AM
How is this possible? Your loc says SF BAy Area - CDNN told me outright they won't ship firearms to CA...did they change their policy?

now i'm really interested too.

one month i picked up a CZ 452 American for <$300 and the next month they wouldn't send me a FN Patrol Rifle...said they were stopping all sales of firearms to CA

Mac
07-14-2010, 12:44 AM
They ship fast.

Plisk
07-14-2010, 1:09 AM
They have shipped firearms to California before, I've ordered one from them before.

Absolutely nothing bad to say about them, good people!

plan-b
07-14-2010, 10:39 AM

I've ordered factory mags and a holster from them...really good experience on that end.

Couldn't tell ya. I placed the order at the end of March so it's possible they changed their policy since then. I spoke to Chuck when I called. I saw their catalog claiming they'd bought up the rest of the stainless compacts and gave them a call. The moment I said I was in CA, he brought up the roster & the 8rd magazines and said, I was good to go. I didn't even have to tell him about getting a CFLC number. I just needed to give him my CC info and then call my FFL afterward.

j1133s
07-14-2010, 10:44 AM
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them, as I was considering making a purchase there.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/

Thanks

Great people to deal with, fast shipping. <-- I last ordering something from them 7-10yrs ago, so it's extra nice to see that they are still in business.

code33
07-14-2010, 10:55 AM
I've ordered from their website a few times. Never had a problem.

The only thing I wish they would do is answer emails. I don't know what's up with companies that list a "contact us" email when they don't respond.

Tanner68
07-14-2010, 11:01 AM
I have made a few purchases from them. They have some great prices. Once a CZ shotgun arrived and it had a ding in the barrel. I called them, they emailed a return shipping label, and told me they would hand pick a replacement. From the time my return arrived with them, I think the replacement shipped within 48 hours. I think you can shop with confidence.

code33
07-14-2010, 11:27 AM
I just called CDNN and asked about firearms.
In general, they will ship long guns. For handguns, they will only do HK if it's on the roster.

9mmepiphany
07-14-2010, 11:40 AM
In general, they will ship long guns. For handguns, they will only do HK if it's on the roster.

well it's nice to hear they have relaxed their policy somewhat.

it does raise the question about why H&K gets different treatment

plan-b
07-14-2010, 12:33 PM

That's really interesting. I guess I was fortunate that the gun I wanted was one they'd ship.

code33
07-14-2010, 12:41 PM
Yeah, that was strange. I didn't question why just HK. Perhaps it's as simple as having excessive stock. LOL.

I also asked about availability for police officers. Same policy for handguns straight across. For large-cap mags, they will not ship directly. It has to go to a CA FFL that holds a large-cap mag permit.

I also expected to get a phone tree and have to push some buttons before talking to a live person. They answered on the first ring with a live person that could answer the questions.

paradox
07-14-2010, 1:00 PM
What prices are they quoting for the HKs? I wish they'd list handgun prices in their catalog like they used to.

fishhoppa
07-14-2010, 10:06 PM
Couldn't tell ya. I placed the order at the end of March so it's possible they changed their policy since then. I spoke to Chuck when I called. I saw their catalog claiming they'd bought up the rest of the stainless compacts and gave them a call. The moment I said I was in CA, he brought up the roster & the 8rd magazines and said, I was good to go. I didn't even have to tell him about getting a CFLC number. I just needed to give him my CC info and then call my FFL afterward.

Glad you were able to pick one up. They have pretty decent prices. I called them back in late May and as soon as I asked "does that come with a 10rd mag?" He asked me if I was in CA...than said, NOPE, we don't ship firearms to CA. ... ...

fishhoppa
07-14-2010, 10:12 PM

I called them back in late May about whether or not that had a HK P2000 v3 in 9mm that comes with 10rd mags...was told they didn't ship to CA.

Also glad to hear they've lightened up on this policy.