PDA

View Full Version : dog trainer needed

garrett916
07-13-2010, 10:47 AM
I am looking for a good dog trainer who has experience in protection training. I live in sacramento and i have a male doberman about 1and half years old.

GunGreg2107
07-13-2010, 4:04 PM
send me a pm I have 25 years experince and can make some recomendations

Casual_Shooter
07-13-2010, 6:34 PM
Von Falconer is up that way, I think. Check out the website to see if they can offer you what you are looking for.

For what it's worth, I was told, most people who want to protection train their dogs are not really in need of a protection trained dog.

newgun
07-19-2010, 10:33 PM
I compete in PSA, SDA, and schutzhund, there is not any body down there worth their fees, farther south, more towards the bay and north in OROVILLE. NORCALVALLEYK-9.moonfruit.com. Marcel may be able to help you but he has moved to ring sport, there is garret out of plaserville but he may not be totally to give your dog the proper foundation. Just call Lucilian, there is no one better I'm sure many dog sport people and law enforcement will agree, You have greg tawny Elk gove PD, I dont think hes doing public dogs at this moment Lance PSA PDC< PSA LEVEL !< PSA LEVEL 2, SDA FO SDA POLICE DOG 1 Scutzhund BH and failed tracing in level 1, I hate tracing!

Tunis
07-20-2010, 6:51 AM
Contact Jas Leverette @ California Canine Solutions:

Phone: 408.770.7556

Email: jasleverette@gmail.com

Tell him Tunis referred you!