View Full Version : ATN Aries Mk 7700 Gen3 RIFLE SCOPE

07-12-2010, 6:54 PM
I have an ATN Gen 3 rifle scope for sale. The scope comes with original factory pelican case and accessories including pressure switch. Scope is 4X magnification and has a range finding reticle with 1/8MOA adjustment. Scope is in excellent condition and only has a few scratches on the side from use.
Here is some info from ATN's website(I will post the link below):
The ATN Aries MK7700 "Smart" Series Riflescope is a true Aries Night Vision Weapon Scope. ATN manufactures the largest line of Night Vision Weapon Sights and Night Vision Scopes. By utilizing the current military designs we have developed the most advanced NVD Riflescopes commercially available. Our "Red on Green" rear Projection Aiming System provides the user with a sharp reticle allowing fast and effortless Target Acquisition. This system increases the reticle sharpness by 600% over standard NVD Riflescopes. Unlike some cheap Scopes, the ATN Aries MK7700 is equipped with 1/8 MOA internal windage elevation system. The ATN Aries MK7700 is the ultimate choice for Law Enforcement Professionals or the Hunter that insists on his Night Vision Equipment being the best.
The ATN Aries MK7700 uses Gen. 3 Image Intensifier and easy to operate Night Scope and incorporates a weaver style mounting base, "Red on Green" Rangefinder reticle and target 1/8 MOA internal adjustments.
I am asking $2200 and am open to partial trades for firearms.

07-13-2010, 10:26 AM

08-10-2010, 7:31 PM
Have you sold this item?