PDA

View Full Version : Uzi Pistols........Can you help us Calgunners get them?

Solidsnake87
07-12-2010, 4:25 PM
I see you carry full-size Vector Uzi 9mm pistols...........would you be able to get these to us in CA?

WTSGDYBBR
07-12-2010, 4:31 PM
Atlanticfirearms have them on there site. I would not buy one . I had a Uzi Model B ones they are made very good and are very good guns but that's kinda pushing the law a bit.

Item# California Legal UZI Rifle 9mm Vector Arms
Brand: California Legal Firearms

Send Link to a Friend
California Legal UZI Rifle 9mm, semi auto rifle built by the experts @ Vector Arms , these are legal because they have a fixed stock and fixed 10 round internal magazine . Loading the rifle is quick & easy simply push 1 pin out and the lower drops off load the mag insert the lower & pin and you are back in action. These are quality rifles and backed up by a 5 year factory warranty

Solidsnake87
07-12-2010, 5:05 PM
Cool, I'm not new to these kind of pistols. I already have a 9mm AR pistol, so I'm familiar with the legal loopholes already. I'm asking atlantic if they would help me acquire one.

Atlantic Firearms
07-13-2010, 2:26 AM
Sorry at this time we do not ship the UZI pistols to CA , we have no problem shipping one to a middleman dealer for them to convert to a CA compliant format.

Solidsnake87
07-13-2010, 10:31 AM
How about the UZI rifles with the folding stock? Can you ship it to a CA dealer but ship the stock, disassembled mag, and grip assembly to me? This allows me to figure out my own means of pinning the stock and mag for CA use because then I can develop something non-permanent. I've seen you do this for the CETME stuff so I was wondering if you would do the same here for an UZI rifle

Atlantic Firearms
07-13-2010, 5:29 PM
We can dissasemble and ship all parts to the dealer but do not ship mag rebuild kits directly to customers homes at this time . Solar Tac offers a grip deal that I think we would attach to the rifle & it would render it legal ?