PDA

View Full Version : ITM letter?

gunsrfun
04-14-2006, 6:52 AM
Hello all,

I'm new to thre forums here, but not new to the AR lowers. I have a few and am now looking at AK's. I am looking at the ITM Mk99's, but my FFL wants a DOJ letter before he will accept one. Checking to see if anyone has one. Thanks all.

blkA4alb
04-14-2006, 8:29 AM
Hello all,

I'm new to thre forums here, but not new to the AR lowers. I have a few and am now looking at AK's. I am looking at the ITM Mk99's, but my FFL wants a DOJ letter before he will accept one. Checking to see if anyone has one. Thanks all.
ive personally never heard of those, but if they are not listed by make and model on the banned list then there is no legal problem, as long as they are just receivers right now. if you have to print out the court decisions and the banned list to show him, or find a more willing FFL.

sintax
04-14-2006, 9:39 AM
there is no letters for ANY of the AK receivers. I dont think you'll ever see any. The AK out evils the AR 2:1, its evilness reigns supreme

Charliegone
04-14-2006, 2:05 PM
I got some, but the DOJ at the time was not very familiar with the Ewbanks(another ak receiver of crappy quality.) You don't a letter now, I KNOW its legal I HAVE one!:D

Ford8N
04-14-2006, 3:03 PM
there is no letters for ANY of the AK receivers. I dont think you'll ever see any. The AK out evils the AR 2:1, its evilness reigns supreme

It's like the "F" word of guns. :eek: