PDA

View Full Version : 3L law student looking internship/job (San Diego area)

bill2k
07-12-2010, 1:52 AM
I am looking for either a paid or non paid position. Recently I have been doing some independent contracting with 2 separate firms under Cox Com. However, the hours are rigorous (I have billed an average of 56 hrs/w for the past two months while juggling 3 classes). Unfortunately my current position does not allow reduced hours, so I need to find something new. In addition to my work with Cox Com., I also have experience working for a large defense contractor here in San Diego. My responsibilities included dealing with ATF regulations, ITAR, DOD FAR's, civilian contractor labor related issues in theatre, IP rights and licensing for weapon systems and logistics integration, and many other "need to know basis" type projects. I also spent 2 years in a labor/workers comp firm during my undergrad years. I am a dean's list student, trial team competitor etc. etc. etc. I have a resume, references, and a writing sample available upon request. The job doesn't necessarily have to be law related. I am open to any form of business, transactional, contract, or IP based work. Did I mention I love to shoot guns? :D

Digital_Boy
07-14-2010, 11:37 AM
If you happen to have an inside line on any NOC or equipment installation/maintenance openings for any of the above, I'd appreciate a heads up. I was supporting FAA as a sub with Harris IT, but got let go right at the start of the year. :(