PDA

View Full Version : @$#%@#$^@#^$FACEBOOK!!!!

azn_132
07-11-2010, 5:39 PM
Man, this is pissin me off, Facebook permanently disabled my account either by one of two reasons...

Why was my high school network removed from my account?
We determined that you do not belong in the high school network you ha...
We determined that you do not belong in the high school network you had listed on your profile, and as a result, we removed this network from your account. Joining a high school network for a school you do not currently attend is a violation of our Terms of Use. This policy is in place to protect the safety and security of our younger users. You may now join your proper high school network, or continue to use the site without a school network. If you attempt to join another network for a school you do not attend, your account may be permanently disabled.

I was pending in a HS network but now it is gone. What happened?
Facebook removes a pending high school affiliation from a userís accou...
Facebook removes a pending high school affiliation from a userís account when they have not successfully confirmed that they attend this school within 60 days of adding the network. A pending high school affiliation can also be removed if Facebook determines that the user is not a part of the network with which they wish to affiliate. This policy is in place to protect the safety and security of our younger users. You may now join your proper high school network, or continue to use the site without a school network.

Problem is that I attended the schools I listed but do to my recent history of moving around from CA to MN then back to CA, I try to keep in touch with my friends whenever I can. Not only that, Facebook never send a warning or something to my email address telling me that it's disabled, anyone have this type of problem?

sevensix2x51
07-11-2010, 6:55 PM
your problem is; that you have facebook.

get rid of the problem, and you will be happy, in eternal bliss. :thumbsup:

DiscoBayJoe
07-11-2010, 7:06 PM
^ Facebook has been my 2nd most enjoyable Internet past time in the last several years!

Where else can you wake up and find your friends have posted/tagged everything you did embarrasing last night (when well-lubricated) for all your friends, family, and customers to see?

I'll give you an example.... Here was my Friend Andy from last night. Classic:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=442909181822&ref=mf

Without Facebook, he woudln't have to live this down at work tomorrow :)

OP: I've never heard of FB doing that. I have been pink-box'd when trying to add too many people in a single day. How many schools did you associate with?

stormy_clothing
07-11-2010, 10:25 PM
on your deathbed you wont give a **** about the time spent on facebook

Corbin Dallas
07-12-2010, 6:44 AM

This ^^^

azn_132
07-12-2010, 2:02 PM

I only use FB just to keep in touch with friend and relatives, not socialize on it, that's when the phone comes to play.

Disco, I only associated with 3 high schools...

I would use Myspace instead, but then again, like I said, just for keeping in touch with people I know.

Anyway, sended them a help request see if they can stop disabling my account, since to me, it's just a misunderstanding.