View Full Version : rebuilds??

luckystrike
07-10-2010, 9:03 PM
do you guys sell mags as rebuilds?
AK or AR?

thanks

xxINKxx
07-11-2010, 9:49 AM
You musta missed the sale last weekend. I bought 20 AR-15 30round rebuild kits from them for $5 a pop OTD :p

Im curious too, they dont offer it on there website, but they did sell over 600 of them last weekend at the sale...

luckystrike
07-11-2010, 4:58 PM
You musta missed the sale last weekend. I bought 20 AR-15 30round rebuild kits from them for $5 a pop OTD :p

Im curious too, they dont offer it on there website, but they did sell over 600 of them last weekend at the sale...

dang! not a bad deal at all, ill have to go into the store and check

shark92651
07-11-2010, 8:06 PM
Sorry, but as a general policy we do not sell rebuild kits. Now I know it seems odd since we had that sale last weekend, but we were incredibly overstocked on high-caps that all came in after the Obama rush died down and they just were not moving, so we decided to do the rebuild sale. Problem is the high-capacity magazine permit is issued at the whim of the CA DOJ and we really do not know what the criteria is for issue or refusal to renew, so we really do not want to risk it by selling rebuild kits as part of our normal business. We are happy to block magazines for customers that bring us rebuild kits, or to sell the 10/20 and 10/30 PMags and other blocked mags, however.

luckystrike
07-13-2010, 1:55 AM
Sorry, but as a general policy we do not sell rebuild kits. Now I know it seems odd since we had that sale last weekend, but we were incredibly overstocked on high-caps that all came in after the Obama rush died down and they just were not moving, so we decided to do the rebuild sale. Problem is the high-capacity magazine permit is issued at the whim of the CA DOJ and we really do not know what the criteria is for issue or refusal to renew, so we really do not want to risk it by selling rebuild kits as part of our normal business. We are happy to block magazines for customers that bring us rebuild kits, or to sell the 10/20 and 10/30 PMags and other blocked mags, however.

sounds good thanks

Heavy_Grinder
07-13-2010, 8:51 AM

What about the plastic mag block inserts that you use to block your 10/30 pmags. I would be seriously interested in buying a few dozen if you do decide to offer them up for sale to the general public.