PDA

View Full Version : I Just Pulled The Trigger

sfonelson
07-09-2010, 9:03 AM
BCM Got there 20 inch Gov Uppers back in stock so I bought one.

I Also got RRA Match Carry Handle/Sight
RRA Single Stage Trigger and Parts Kit
BCM Full Handguard
RRA A2 Style Stock and Parts

My other AR is a 16 inch GG&G Dominator-1 upper.

I am excited to shoot the BCM and compare the two, and see the difference between barrel lengths.

vta
07-09-2010, 9:31 AM

BCM Full Handguard

I am excited to shoot the BCM and compare the two, and see the difference between barrel lengths.

I ordered the same upper 2 days ago from BCM. Also got their auto BCG along with it. My LPK and A2 stock are also RRA so it sounds like we will have pretty similar setups. I should get it by next Wednesday and maybe i will get to shoot it next weekend.

sfonelson
07-09-2010, 10:32 AM
I ordered the same upper 2 days ago from BCM. Also got their auto BCG along with it. My LPK and A2 stock are also RRA so it sounds like we will have pretty similar setups. I should get it by next Wednesday and maybe i will get to shoot it next weekend.

Ohh yeah, I forgot to mention I did get the auto BCG from BCM and the medium latch Gunfighter charging handle.

I am excited. Now that I already have the Tacticool setup, I am excited to get the old school black rifle setup.

vta
07-09-2010, 11:19 AM
let me what kind of accuracy you get. what type of ammo are you going to be shooting through it? i am looking to get some 62 gr FMJ or SP rounds for it.

twinjetguy
07-09-2010, 11:34 AM

BCM Full Handguard

I WARNED you!!!! Hahahaha, look at you! Going to build the A2 just like I did! I'm proud of you man. Can't wait to see it!!!!

sfonelson
07-09-2010, 11:38 AM
I WARNED you!!!! Hahahaha, look at you! Going to build the A2 just like I did! I'm proud of you man. Can't wait to see it!!!!

Lol! For some reason I new you were going to post up!

You were right about getting two lowers at the same time. I am finally going to put that second lower to good use. This is it though for the AR's, I think. =)

My next project is going to me a Rem 700 in most likely a .308.

sfonelson
07-09-2010, 11:39 AM
let me what kind of accuracy you get. what type of ammo are you going to be shooting through it? i am looking to get some 62 gr FMJ or SP rounds for it.

Not sure what ammo yet. I think that I am going to try some heavier stuff just to see what happens. I will most likely just get what's the cheapest at the time...

vta
07-09-2010, 11:48 AM
i am going to try a box of the 62 grain silver bear soft points through it to see if it likes it. i am hesitant to put cheap ammo in it but being a battle rifle, it is suppose to take whatever you feed it.

twinjetguy
07-09-2010, 12:31 PM
Lol! For some reason I new you were going to post up!

You were right about getting two lowers at the same time. I am finally going to put that second lower to good use. This is it though for the AR's, I think. =)

My next project is going to me a Rem 700 in most likely a .308.

I seem to remember you saying you weren't going to put anymore money into guns for awhile, LOL. Yeah, uh huh, I keep telling myself the SAME thing...I bought two Nodak Spud AK receivers yesterday. Also been working on my 10-22 project as well. The new scope should be here today!

Can't wait to see the A2 project.