PDA

View Full Version : Lady Calgunners Your Assistance Please

Steyrlp10
07-07-2010, 12:34 PM
The Calguns Gun Show Booth schedules are now posted in the Community Chapter Forum. Here's your chance to step up to the plate and show the guys that you know as much about your firearm as they do.

The dates and locations:

Vallejo - September 11 & 12

Cow Palace - September 18 & 19

This is also your chance to get that friend/sister/mom of yours to join Calguns and make it a team effort in working the booth. There is nothing scary about volunteering, trust me, but I do need your help and support to get the word out.

Please feel free to drop me a PM/email. Thanks!

jdewolf
07-11-2010, 7:27 PM
Sweet, I'll be there!

Oh wait ::checks pants::

Hmm...

I'll be there anyway... :o

Steyrlp10
07-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Sweet, I'll be there!

Oh wait ::checks pants::

Hmm...

I'll be there anyway... :o

JD,

Seriously, can you help at one of the shows? Are you going to be in the Bay Area visiting your folks.

Please let me know, thanks!

Oh, and I don't care if you pee standing up as long as you're a bonafide Calgunner ;)

jdewolf
07-13-2010, 12:04 AM
Unfortunately I won't be :(

I made a record 3 visits last year. I've had to work twice as much for the same amount of money this year... so I don't know if I'll have any time.

If I was going to visit though, I'd gladly help out. Provided I get some steamed rice, veggies, and meat :D

Steyrlp10
07-13-2010, 7:11 PM
Unfortunately I won't be :(

I made a record 3 visits last year. I've had to work twice as much for the same amount of money this year... so I don't know if I'll have any time.

If I was going to visit though, I'd gladly help out. Provided I get some steamed rice, veggies, and meat :D

Ok, the next time you're up to volunteering your time, we'll see about the rice, but it's gonna be Cantonese food since it's on my dime :D

jdewolf
07-14-2010, 7:37 PM
Ok, the next time you're up to volunteering your time, we'll see about the rice, but it's gonna be Cantonese food since it's on my dime :D

It's a deal, I'll gladly whore my services out for food! ;)