PDA

View Full Version : Who is Jim Gallagher?

DrjonesUSA
04-11-2006, 2:13 PM
Jim Gallagher regularly writes excellent pro-gun, pro-freedom letters to the editor of the Sacramento Bee responding to pretty much any article dealing with guns.

Just wondered if he is a member of this forum.

:)

bu-bye
04-11-2006, 3:06 PM
He is feared by watermelons everywhere :D

Sorry I don't know who he is.

DrjonesUSA
04-11-2006, 3:07 PM
He is fear by watermelons everywhere :D

Sorry I don't know who he is.

That guy is THE BEST!!!!!! :D :D :D

TMC
04-11-2006, 3:18 PM
There's a Jim Gallagher who shoots action pistol and 3-gun in the Sacramento area. I've shot with him a number of times and was on his squad at a recent 3-gun match in AZ. The Jim I know is very articulate but I've never head him talk about writing for a paper. I'll have to ask him at the Golden Bullet match at the end of this month.

DrjonesUSA
04-12-2006, 10:25 AM
Anyone else?

3GunFunShooter
04-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Jim is a great guy and great shooter. Has been very helpful to new shooters in 3 Gun, who ask questions and ask for help.
He often writes letters to the Sac Bee
(he usually gets one letter a month published)
in response to all the anti-gun slant that the Bee puts in their paper.

Wulf
04-21-2006, 2:30 PM
I've shot with with Jim many times. Great guy, great shooter. Very into the fitness and mental side of the game. You can learn a lot squading with him and watching how he does things.

DrjonesUSA
04-21-2006, 3:01 PM
I've shot with with Jim many times. Great guy, great shooter. Very into the fitness and mental side of the game. You can learn a lot squading with him and watching how he does things.

Is he in the Sacramento area?

I'd like to meet him.

Wulf
04-30-2006, 9:54 AM
Yeah, he's in the area. We should hook up for a match one day. He's usually there.

3GunFunShooter
05-01-2006, 9:40 AM
Jim usually shoots at the USPSA matches at Sac Valley shooting range.
He was at the Golden Bullet match this past weekend.