PDA

View Full Version : Rooster Ranch Flooded

Shoot-it
04-09-2006, 11:05 PM
The place is full of water river went over its bank power of water is awesome.That area is full of water....
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e338/shoot-it/100_0778.jpg

Shoot-it
04-13-2006, 1:03 AM
The funny thing is I drove by the other day and saw one of their work trucks up in the club stuck.It looks like someone tryed too drive up in there . Bonehead.............:eek: :D .............a boat would have been better.

esheato
04-13-2006, 2:10 AM
I shoot there every once in awhile. My brothers used to work there planting birds. I heard that water was up into the clubhouse also.

It's a shame.

Any more pics?

Ed

Shoot-it
04-15-2006, 12:04 AM
This is across the road.I wish i could see the club it self.I talked too Richard he is one of the managers he said the main club house is still dry ,but everything else is a mess.That sucks they just planted some trees around the skeet range too.
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e338/shoot-it/100_0779.jpg

I will take a few more next time i go by...........;)

blacklisted
04-15-2006, 12:40 AM
Where exactly is this place?

Shoot-it
04-17-2006, 12:00 AM
Its in Newman next too the San Joaquin river,thats why it flooded.That area has been on the news last week a trailer park got flooded out too big deal.

Its a good place too shoot sporting clays,trap,5 stand,skeet, and hunt birds Chuckar or pheasants.Must people are friendly too talk to except the ones from the bay area very cocky and rich type.The ones that think they are too good too talk too you because their guns cost as much as their trucks.

esheato
04-18-2006, 9:03 PM
I know Rich. He's a good guy.

I also spoke to my brother and he practically guaranteed that a lot of the machines were put up on top of the clubhouse and other buildings protecting them. I hope they get back to normal business soon. Spring is upon us and I'm sure they could use the positive cash flow.

Ed

Shoot-it
04-19-2006, 9:00 PM
Who's your brother by the way I probably seen him there.Well i passed by the other day and its drying up the road is passable there was a truck up in there............:) I heard they will be closed untell june I will have too do my shooting somewhere else for awhile.